Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Well, paypal are not being fair, they know they are having problem with this Yadeo and do not want to refund me as yet

Login to Me Too

Jeff59
Contributor
Contributor

Opened a dispute tonite.  Will let you know what happens next.

Login to Me Too

Crawfy
Contributor
Contributor

Had an email this morning,all monies returned.You have to keep on to paypal or they'll dismiss your claim.

Login to Me Too

1DEAL
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if Anyone received Anything from this company??? I've been waiting a couple weeks for bedding, is my waiting in vain? Trusting PayPal to take care of Us so if company is fraudulent, please remove them........

Login to Me Too

nikhilpaliwal27
Contributor
Contributor
I am facing similar issue, I placed order for jacket, instead of that they send me cheap handsfree kit for mobile phones. Later I got their mail they send it by mistake. I refer my matter to PayPal, they offered for partial return nearly half of amount I paid for my order. Its around 38us$. I rejected that. After that PayPal asked me I have to send that wrong item back to seller at mentioned address , then only I will get full refund, that means I have to pay for return shipping fees. I did that for 1400rs nearly half of total amount I paid to seller at time of order. I provided PayPal courier receipt document as proof they asked for. After a week courier company informed me that given address is not correct, asked me for seller contact number or proper address. I asked seller for their contact number and proper address. Didn't get any information from them. Parcel has reached China but its in hold due to in correct address. I am still waiting for PayPal response as they are still reviewing my case. I just can't understand in spite of so many similar complaints against them, no action has been taken against such frauds.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor
I am sure that they are doing this on purpose. Once a fraud always a fraud. I will refuse to send it back to the scammers and waste more money on a broken item that they say sent by error! error my foot! Paypal are not treating us fair. They are treating us like idiots. Of course there is no address, of course everything is a scam. And do you think they are going to sign for a broken headphone? am i that stupid to spend more money to get my refund? paypal are responsible for this. I advised these people are scammers and yet they, paypal, insist that i send the package back! what am I stupid! whoever is reading this DO NOT fall for this trap. Let us all join together to get our money refunded. I think i might try with Mastercard for their opinion. But do not spend money on postage waste of time and money. This could be a couple of guys hiding in some corner of the world scamming people, very easy nowadays and Paypal do not want responsibility.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are insisting I send the broken headphones that I received instead of my lush shabby duvet cover 29.95 dollars.  I do not return and spend more money on postage with tracking number they will not refund me.  Yedao have no address, no contact details so where am I supposed to send the letter to? FRAUD SCAM PayPal are not doing much

Login to Me Too

Theaterbabee
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me! I’m working on a claim now! Never received confirmation or product.
Login to Me Too

JIZKING
Contributor
Contributor
ORDERED WINTER COAT NEVER RECEIVED OR HAD ANSWERS FROM THEM TOTAL SCAM
Login to Me Too

moonman3
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the problem here. After paying I googled and found all of these comments. I have also opened up a claim, but I also made a stop payment at my bank. I'm trying to open up a direct dispute but Paypal is insisting that I wait until these scumbags respond.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.