Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. scam!! Fraud!! Fraud!!

hr_rony
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "Winter Hooded Jackets" on <removed> payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to "Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.". Later I googled and found both are scam and fraud. They never shipped my package and no refund. I emailed them; but they never responded.

So, I'm requesting paypal to disable their account(Yedao Technology Co., Ltd.") as soon as possible.   

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
302 REPLIES 302

younicorn19
Contributor
Contributor
I received a knockoff pair of Beats earbuds and had no idea why because I never ordered them. I thought maybe it was a prize from Wish because I have ordered stuff from there and they have contests sometimes. Of course I threw away the shipping package and gave the earbuds to my niece. I opened a dispute with PayPal but they denied it and found in favor of this scummy scam merchant. You would think with all these disputes PayPal might see there's something shady.
Login to Me Too

isa1959
Contributor
Contributor

I won the case against yadeo and got a refund from PayPal. Start phoning them asap, and you will get the money. My friend followed

my instructions and won the case yesterday....good luck.

Login to Me Too

Amy70
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my bedding set or curling iron 🙄. Wow how awful! Amy70
Login to Me Too

Nnavalo
New Community Member
This exact thing happened to me about the bedding I ordered on Black Friday!
Login to Me Too

MadisynHaley
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what I ordered Black Friday! Faux Fur in pink! And the scammer sent in a fake tracking number so PayPal closed the dispute. I’m on hold with them right now because I want my money back!
Login to Me Too

Ihateascam
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Same set and I really wanted it too.
Login to Me Too

tammyybarra
Contributor
Contributor
I also got ripped off 39.99 I'm trying to get my Money Back through paypal. This is so wrong and I wanted that bed set . I ordered the pink . and I also got so stupid ear buds I was wondering where they came from I didn't order them now I know by reading this thread. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Bwilson182
I also ordered a tent and never got an email or any thing and never received the product either
Login to Me Too

FatemaS
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue, not sure if paypal will refund me through buyer protection plan...

My case# PP-007-632-728-788

Paypal please help.

Login to Me Too

Kneeno
Contributor
Contributor
I telephoned PayPal and spoke to an English speaking lady which was good. She has escalated my claim. I also asked for her to take note about this company and she said she would let the underwriters know but if everyone rings up and complains they may take more notice. Good Luck everyone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.