New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website
By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.
If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.
These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.
To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute
DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.
I ordered the yoga hammock swing on April 24 th 2020, I tried to cancel the next day since I saw it was shipping from China. They advertised on Facebook...I have demanded my money back numerous times, and they want to give me 5$! They sent tracking and the item supposedly arrived in California 1 month ago..they keep saying it’s coming USPS, be patient, Covid..blah blah blah.
i requested refund through PayPal and they closed my request without doing anything about it.
i have lost 100$ and PayPal won’t help at all.
do not order from this company a,
Same thing happened to me! They shorted me 3 of 5 items and won’t issue a refund. The 2 items I received were junk!
still waiting resolution with PayPal! I can’t figure out why PayPal won’t make this right. My bank would have.