YT Network Technology Co Ltd

Temp20220721aa
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been successful in getting their money back from YT Network Technology Co Ltd.?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220721aa 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

femialapag2020
New Community Member
Hi I would like to follow up my order i paid it since April 14, 2020 it’s been 2 months now and i didn’t got my order. In number c12501340946513.1. Are you a fraud company or what???? And still your on Facebook making advertisement ???
Login to Me Too

Nesbitt
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the yoga hammock swing on April 24 th 2020, I tried to cancel the next day since I saw it was shipping from China. They advertised on Facebook...I have demanded my money back numerous times, and they want to give me 5$! They sent tracking and the item supposedly arrived in California 1 month ago..they keep saying it’s coming USPS, be patient, Covid..blah blah blah.

i requested refund through PayPal and they closed my request without doing anything about it.

i have lost 100$ and PayPal won’t help at all.

do not order from this company a,

Login to Me Too

Zak-man
New Community Member
It’s YG now! Same problems! Why do they get to utilize PayPal? They should not be involved in any manner!
Login to Me Too

Philadelphiagal
New Community Member
I paid for merchandise six weeks ago I haven’t gotten. I’ve written to them now three times.
Login to Me Too

Robertozeno6
I haven't received my air horn
Login to Me Too

Pjtoal
New Community Member
Does anyone know how to contact YT Network Technology?
Login to Me Too

marschallo
Contributor
Contributor
Never try to order anything from either YG nor YT Network Technology Co Ltd. You will loose your money and receive nothing. The company is a fake
Login to Me Too

Nesbitt
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me! They shorted me 3 of 5 items and won’t issue a refund. The 2 items I received were junk!

still waiting resolution with PayPal! I can’t figure out why PayPal won’t make this right. My bank would have.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.