YOU CAN NOT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE

mohammad15
Contributor
Contributor

The news about ebay replacing paypal made me celebrate , Paypal can stuff there AUP this company after 10 years closed our account on 1 misunderstanding so i really do hope you choke on your AUP i almost lost my house because of this nazi company and for once i thought i must be mad but today i found out my supplier who is a multi million dollar company and is fully legitimate company got there account suspended today this is how bad paypal is and sure there will be many deluded people here defending how paypal is so good and etc but let tell you i was that deluded person who thought the exact thing few years ago and thought it can never happen to me as i trade over a million dollar in sales every year and guess what one day they just closed the account and after providing tonnes of evidence that there so called brand risk got it wrong they still won't reopen but am not too bothered as i got there money $120,000 to be exact in the form of merchant cash advance loan , Am with stripe and let me tell you it has never been so good there customer service team are far more forgiving then paypal nazi and can not wait until ayden takes over ebay , So RIP paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.