YOU CAN NO LONGER USE PAYPAL

Tony20202
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MISSTAKE IM FED UP OF TALKING TO AN UNHELPFUL AUTOMATED ROBOT IF ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN PAYPAL READS THIS MESSAGE CONTACT ME AND ASSIST ME IN GETTING BACK MY MONEY THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND GET TAKEN TO COURT FOR THIS UNLAWFULNESS THEY SAY SEND DETAILS THEN WHEN YOU DO THAT THEY SAY SEND EVEN MORE DETAILS THEN WHEN YOU SEND MORE THEY SAY THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. THEY TELL YOU TO CONTACT THEM VIA THE MESSAGE CENTRE WHICH THEN TELLS TOU TO CONTACT THEM DURING WORKING HOURS WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY CONTACTING THEM DURING WORKING HOURS THIS HAS BEEN TEN MONTHS OF STRESS I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tony20202 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tony20202 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chris542
New Community Member
I have waited 180 days but I can’t add a card/ bank account to my account to payout my money and customer service is not available. Someone pls help.
Login to Me Too

anicul
Contributor
Contributor
hello,Im having the same issue. its been over 180 days and paypayl emailed Me that My funds are now eligible for withdrawal but I cannot add card for payout. did you fix it already? if yes,how? Ive been calling paypal but I cannot reach any agent. thanks.
Login to Me Too

Magallano
Contributor
Contributor
How can i removed limitation in my paypal account?
Login to Me Too

dodolfh2
New Community Member

i got ban with no reason, please send me back my money

Login to Me Too

Neeraj3738
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. My account got limited paypal says that i can no longer use PayPal. Actually they are frauding my money,i am going to file a suit against paypal for getting my account closed with my balance Which i earned. I am requesting to paypal to remove this limitation from my account if not then i will file a case for frauding my money. Thanks
Login to Me Too

sampasaha
New Community Member

I am also facing this problem. But there is no solution. Can anybody tell me that how can I recover my account??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.