YIVETTE.COM or ELLUTA DESIGN

nicolaasvt
New Community Member

Hello anybody who has experience with ordering from YIVETTE.COM ?  The money was transferred to Elluta Design. I received no goods, and my tracking number does not exist. I have opened a dispute on paypal, but doubt if it will help. Thanks for your advice, Nicolaas

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Krista777
Contributor
Contributor

my invoice thru Pay Pal also says "Elluta Design" and there is no tracking number.  i wrote the tracking number down the day i ordered, but it "wasnt valid" when i tried.  However, i did not write down w

hat web site i ordered from and it has been 3 weeks.  i did get on Elluta's Face Book site and sent a message today, so hopefully will get a response-but there is no option for making the FB page into English!  

Login to Me Too

flecesne
New Community Member

These people are horrible!

I don't know how to warn people here in the US NOT to purchase from them.

I ordered Nov 17th and still haven't heard anything!

i asked paypal for my money back. 

Hopefully they will put them on the banned list!

Login to Me Too

Loriekristen
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck getting your money back. They sent me one dress did not send me the other I complain to PayPal try to get my money back they have put me through every song and dance you could imagine and denied my request to get my money back when in handwriting I have this man saying on PayPal that he owes me the money for one dress and that he had canceled my order for that one dress and they still would not give me back my money PayPal is supporting this company whom they no rips people off and somebody needs to stop it I'm thinking about getting a class action suit against them PayPal and for this company
Login to Me Too

katc246

I seem to be having the same problem with Paypal. The tracking number doesn't exist, they were supposed to refund 2 dresses.  Still haven't received the dress they sent or a refund for the 2 they were supposed to refund.   Have you gotten your refund Yet? I started the escalation on the 20th February. My claim was supposed to be finished by the 3rd of March, but each day I log in to check it seems to be extended!!!  Now the finalisation date is 14th of March.  Am I wasting my time?  The claim is for $119 AUD.

Login to Me Too

Olekra
Contributor
Contributor

C'est scandaleux que PayPay continue à couvrir ces malfaiteurs malgré autant de dénonciations et d'avis négatif. Suite à la qualité trompeuse de leur marchandise j'ai renvoyé la totalité de ma commande le 19 novembre 2020 et n'ai jamais reçu des nouvelles de cette bande d'escrocs ni le remboursement. PayPal a lui-même validé mon envoi qu'il a en plus financé. Et aujourd'hui je reçois le verdict comme quoi je n'ai pas fourni de preuve valable de mon envoi. C'est du grand n'importe quoi et me donne l'impression que PaylPal et cette douteuse société sont dans le coup. En tout cas, à l'avenir je réfléchirai plusieurs fois avant de régler mes achats via PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

paulan1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue when I ordered from "Miss Arty" an online womens clothing store. It took my payment thru paypal, gave me no email confirmation or  order number and was charged thru paypal to "Elluta Designs". I have issued complaint to Paypal requesting refund as I have received no replies from Miss Arty or product. Very disgusted that pay pal even offers their services to a scam company.

Login to Me Too

Justme19
New Community Member
Yes had problems with them too. Item was not as described. When I notified them I wanted to return item the offered a part refund. I insisted I returned it on principle as it was not as described. It cost £16 to ship back and just had my refund today less £6 ...! Due to postage and yet the original price included postage! Not getting very far with PayPal so taking up with my bank!!! Not happy!
Login to Me Too

FM3-17
New Community Member
Same here! I have my tracking numbers from the things I ordered from Elutta and they are not valid! No contact number or email, and their fb page is in Spanish with no option to change. I'll be contacting my bank as well. Not happy at all!
Login to Me Too

Teripike
New Community Member
Same. Ordered over 30 days ago. No package. Tracking number is a dead end.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.