YF INTERNET TECH

Calpast
Contributor
Contributor

I`ve been in dispute with them for over a month now. I ordered a laser printer a received a cheap business card holder. No they want me to send back the item before they pay me back. The problem is that for me to return the package which is about 3 inch by 4 inch and weighs about 5 oz , it would cost me about $65 . I have no confidence in a cie that ships by error a such different item. If I do what they ask me I would end up - $30 about.

What are your thoughts ?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor
I will be closing my account as well if they don't deal with this fraud scam.
Login to Me Too

Mscara26
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a hammock chair and received a foldable stool that my three year old can’t even sit on. These people make money **bleep** people over. Send them some wrong product to make it our problem.
Login to Me Too

forbster69
Contributor
Contributor
Surely there must come a time when PayPal start listening to people on here and their experience with this company!
Login to Me Too

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor

Yup....me tooYF INTERNET TECH - FRAUDULENT ITEM SENT.jpg

YF INTERNET TECH - ITEM PURCHASED BUT NOT SENT.jpg

Login to Me Too

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor

Don't ship it back...it's just a scam.  The next step is they offer you part of cost of the item refunded but you can keep the item you never wanted in the first place.  I heard it's a fake address you ship it back to and no one is there to receive it so they just say they never got it and you never get refunded anyway.  Then you are out the return shipping fee.

Login to Me Too

forbster69
Contributor
Contributor
It's really disgusting to hear about so many of us been rippedoff by this company and getting absolutely nowhere with PayPal when we log a dispute, but talking about it on here, spreading the word (even on our social media sites) and adding pictures of what we ordered and what we received must surely help? Maybe if we all called customer service and mentioned this dreadful company and asked them to see the growing numbers of people using this forum who have been conned by this company, hopefully they, like us would see a pattern emerging here of how their dreadful scam works and also how it works based solely on PayPal siding with the seller simply because they can produce a proof of posting note! This is so ridiculous it's just crazy! Please keep spreading the word and hopefully collectively we can make PayPal and others eventually listen!
Login to Me Too

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor
After submitting documents proving what I ordered and what I received (item # off seller's site matches item # on PayPal invoice description), as well as other supporting documents (such as screen snips of others saying they received the exact same item after ordering the same item). and threatening to leave the platform if this company was not dealt with - they credited me back a voucher for the money I spent and I get to keep my cupholder/"outdoor chair". The voucher is a credit on my account and must be spent in 6 months. The customer service rep I messaged after filing a dispute and escalating it to PayPal level, said that the result of the complaint was going to be that I send the item back and the seller reimburse me fully for the purchase price (shipping back would still be on me) - this is AFTER I explained the bogus address they give and no one there to receive the item, etc). I said I refused to pay shipping back for an item I did not order when it was obvious the seller was a scammer and not operating in good faith. She said she was trying to save me the shipping costs back by offering a voucher and me keeping the item. I said I wanted to know the seller was dealt with (sent screen shots of paypal's seller obligations off their platform too). I didn't get any reassurance concerning the seller being dealt with - just a refund in the form of a voucher. I had refused the seller's offer of keeping the "item" and getting $11 and change refunded out of the 27.98 spent. The same thing happened to me months ago with a different item off another website....exact same MO. I accepted the refund at that time thinking they were just a bad business to deal with - not realizing the scam. I was given an email to report this to PayPal for further action and I will share it later today - we should all report this.
Login to Me Too

forbster69
Contributor
Contributor
Wow a great posting here thanks! What a nightmare that you had to go through all that even when talking to a rep and submitting all that evidence, it's terrible! I would have asked here if they even look at these forums and read the mounting amount of stories about this company and their scam and treatment of its customers.
Login to Me Too

forbster69
Contributor
Contributor
Yes definitely we should all report this! We look forward to receiving the email address.
Login to Me Too

wendyanneirv

I purchased outdoor furniture from this company which didn't arrive. After contacting them via email and through PayPal I realised that I wasn't going to get anywhere as there was no reply. I escalated the case and they told me that they had already sent the item and that I should contact my local post office. That week I had a weird parcel which contained a really ugly pillowcase. Anyway, to cut it short,  they were able to prove that they delivered an item to my address, so PayPal have dropped the case. This company is obviously out to scam people judging by everyone else's comments. I'm just frustrated that they caught me - if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Their average scam seems to cost around £25 - they must be raking it in 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.