YF INTERNET TECH

Calpast
Contributor
Contributor

I`ve been in dispute with them for over a month now. I ordered a laser printer a received a cheap business card holder. No they want me to send back the item before they pay me back. The problem is that for me to return the package which is about 3 inch by 4 inch and weighs about 5 oz , it would cost me about $65 . I have no confidence in a cie that ships by error a such different item. If I do what they ask me I would end up - $30 about.

What are your thoughts ?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor

That happened to me with a bra (believe it or not).  It wouldn't fit any human being and wasn't the right item anyway.  They ordered me partial refund.  I took it and chalked it up to a learning experience.  Just got taken again for a hammock chair.  I am no longer buying off of advertisements in games or on facebook.  It's all a scam out of China.

Login to Me Too

ADerby
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the dispute process now. I bought the $39.99 box and it was advertised that I would definitely get more than my money's worth. What I received was 4 dollar store quality toys from China. I've given them the choice to either refund my money or send another box but to make sure that at least one thing was worth the $39.99. they asked for pictures of the products I received. I sent them and now waiting their response.
Login to Me Too

bobbybrutus
Contributor
Contributor

exact same thing happened to me they send me one walki talki what a scam paypal needs to drop this company I'm sure it's more of a headache researching all their fraud claims than it's worth

Login to Me Too

Dani0724
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue from this fraudulent company! Ordered a swinging outdoor chair, received a miniature folding chair that's too small to fit even my 2 year nephew! Not at all the same product. They've yet to respond to my email requesting a refund. The PayPal dispute process is so ridiculous, I never use it anymore. My husband made this purchase using PayPal for which I could strangle him right now.
Login to Me Too

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor

Me too - exact same bloody thing

ITEM RECEIVED - ONE FOOT HIGH AND THE TOP IS THE SIZE OF MY HAND!!ITEM RECEIVED - ONE FOOT HIGH AND THE TOP IS THE SIZE OF MY HAND!!

ITEM PURCHASEDITEM PURCHASED

Login to Me Too

Loradora
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had issues with this company. I ordered some jewellery. It was about $38 worth I received nothing but 'tracking" shows it was delivered. I raised a dispute with paypal but they dismissed my claim.

Login to Me Too

mammie82
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a fraud. I am in dispute with them right now. I ordered a giant bean bag from them via their Facebook but was sent a pair of pillowcase. I quaried this, they responded by saying it was a mistake and offered me 30% refund which I refused. Now they asked that I post item back which cost me £9.70 to post back. I have told PayPal to ban them from using PayPal. I will be lodging a formal complain against this company.
Login to Me Too

Wiggy5084
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what's happened to me but 1 pillow case. Offered me 30% . Disgusted
Login to Me Too

forbster69
Contributor
Contributor
It's happening to lots of people but no matter what you say to PayPal they always rule in their favour based solely on the fact they have a proof of posting note! The best thing to do is keep telling people on here and hope the message gets out and people stop using this company!
Login to Me Too

Wiggy5084
Contributor
Contributor
I'm just hoping PayPal are reading this as the same thing has happened to all of us. If the result from my dispute doesn't get resolved in my favour then I will have no alternative to close my PayPal account and I swear to god i will never use PayPal ever again. I innocently ordered and bought a giant bean bag off facebook for $20.98. It's not my fault if I was sent a old manky pillowcase on purpose. Just so I'd complain for them to get $6 refund. Theres no way I'm doing that !!! I want full money back or else I will go to trading standards and contact the media... I'm disgusted !!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.