YEASAVE scam!

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a 59.95 luggage set at Yeasave website. They sent me a cell phone pin and blamed USPS and the transportation company. So many people I found on the Google with the same people. They are still selling and stilling people money. PAY PAL gave the wining for them not for me. It is unbelievable. I rejected the result of the investigation and never ever pay pal again. It is not doing anything to stop this fraudulent and criminal company
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Cat2020
New Community Member
I had the same issue and PayPal didn’t help they said I received because yeasave said I did and I did not received this order and apparently my problem 😞 disappointing I thought I would have a protected purchase with PayPal. They said the tracking number said it was delivered and I can assure you nothing was ever delivered!
Login to Me Too

ScammySmith
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the midst of a dispute but based on what everyone else is saying, PayPal is not going to help me. That totally sucks as the only reason I trusted the too good to be true deal of a 30lb dumbell set for $59.95 is because PayPal was a payment option. I guess I should have known better. Now I am probably out $59.95 plus I have flabby bat arms. 

Login to Me Too

Jaywar616
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal actually closed In my favor someone Recommended that point out the fact they are shipping priority which only had a weight limit of 4lbs. It took me about a month. Hopefully they realize the trend here and close them down
Login to Me Too

CynthiaO
New Community Member
Scammed me also. Ordered a duvet for my bed $59. What arrived some 8 weeks later was a pair of broken aremed and cracked lenses used sunglasses. I will use this as reference to PayPal that after this many people have been scammed then it must be the that company
Login to Me Too

ScammySmith
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry that happened to you too. I have not received whatever garbage they are sending to me yet, can't wait to see what it is. 🙄 Truly I am very upset about this but I keep thinking I should have known better.  I know now that just because whatever site has PayPal as a payment option does not mean they are legit and PayPal does not really care if we are all getting ripped off apparently. 

Login to Me Too

matt82blue
Contributor
Contributor

What did you end up receiving?

Login to Me Too

ScammySmith
Contributor
Contributor

I thought of that after I submitted my initial complaint so I will do that, thank you for the input. 

Login to Me Too

Kmoore4
Contributor
Contributor
The same fraudulent thing happened to me and I also trusted them because of their affiliation with PayPal. Stay away from this fraudulent place called Yeasave
Login to Me Too

cottonmj2

I am happy to report PayPal did find in my favor in a dispute between myself and Yeasave. I showed them that the materials were not authentic (comparing the yeasave account with the real stores' prices of the same item). I also sent PayPal my emailed I sent within the 24 hour cancel window Yeasave states they have on their website along with the screen shot of that policy.

At first PayPal did not find in my favor, the told me about the return shipping assistance they offer and once I return the items, to send a tracking number.

Last night, I re-wrote PayPal and showed that the tracking link the provided proved that the materials hadn't moved in over a month. I reiterated the facts that 1. I followed YEASAVE's cancellation policy, 2. The items were l fake copies and not authentic, 3. Sent them the tracking information.

PayPal finally refunded me and found in my favor.

Login to Me Too

Medicalguy10
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a $69.95 dumbbell set. They sent me a ugly pair of $5 black eyeglasses. They ruled in their favor I strongly believe that PayPal is well aware of this scam and are somehow benefitting from it. I will NEVER use PayPal again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.