Xinya e-commerce Co., Limited

keith8321
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think I'm the first to be taken in by these people, I ordered a mini washing machine I've been sent a folding bucket, has anyone else had success at receiving full refund as I've been offered 40%and I don't see why I should have to pay shipping cost to refund something which is obviously not what is advertised
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Davano
New Community Member
i have ordered automatic rivet tool set, and i've became just ordinary rivet pliers that costs about 3 dollars on internet...i've paid 38 dollars for the automatic set
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

Romainlachaise
Contributor
Contributor
I am also a victim of this fraud. The seller is asking me for a return of the goods but the address provided is not valid for DHL how can I contact paypal to find a solution ?
Login to Me Too

darnyoucovid
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to get my money back since June. 

Login to Me Too

keith8321
Contributor
Contributor
I tried and tried to inform paypal the address wasn't recognised, but I just got a default response saying to receive a refund I had to return item to the address they'd supplied, when the time elapsed on the dispute everything disappeared
Login to Me Too

keith8321
Contributor
Contributor
I tried and tried to inform paypal the address wasn't recognised, but I just got a default response saying to receive a refund I had to return item to the address they'd supplied, when the time elapsed on the dispute everything disappeared
Login to Me Too

Camel2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I received the folding bucket this week - most expensive plastic bucket I’ve ever paid nearly £10 postage to receive. I have been offered a £6 refund of the $27 I was charged.

Login to Me Too

keith8321
Contributor
Contributor
Login to Me Too

Chelly527
Contributor
Contributor
OMG, I order mostly everything I need off of Amazon, but my husband sent me this website to go on and order our dog a dog pool. So I paid the 38$ for the dog pool for it to arrive 3 months later. And when I say it, I don’t mean the dog pool. I received a dog tiny dog bowl. The picture of the pool showed a grown German Shepard laying in with plenty of room. What I got was a bowl that not even a Barbie doll could lay in. I tried to contact the company and there website is no longer found. Good thing I paid using PayPal, cause I heard they will protect you from any fraud purchases. So I made a claim through PayPal against this company to get my money back. They were able to contact the company who told me I needed to send the product back to China, which would cost double of what the product cost AND that they won’t reimburse me for the shipping. Oh AND they said because of covid, there is no guarantee that they will even receive the product I shop back to them. AND if they did, it could take months to hear anything back. So I told PayPal I will not be shipping this product back and I would really like my money back. I sent them pictures of the product and all and clearly you can see it is not at all what I ordered. So since I stated I won’t be shipping it back, PayPal dropped my claim and denied me. So I’m basically out of that money, and a scam company won!!! I am so **bleep**. I am removing myself from PayPal, and spreading the word that they are terrible and going to the Better business bureau!! This is ridiculous. And I can’t even talk to anyone at PayPal to get more help with this, so yea....BUYERS BEWARE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.