SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

just happened the same to me right now
Highlighted
Contributor

I saw that too and wondered the exact same thing.... Paypal is not what it used to be and definitely NOT on the side of the consumer

Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I've been through every avenue now with paypal and they have rejected my claim because I did not supply the tracking information to show I had sent the toy back.  Paypal were the only ones who had the email address and phone number of this scam company which the shipping company wanted to ensure they could contact the receiver of the package.   The shipping company was Parcel2Go and it was going to take 5 days and cost just over £11.  So they held all the cards.

Anybody got any ideas where I can take this now? Based in the UK

I know we have been treated poorly by facebook and paypal and need a conduit to voice our opinions. 

Highlighted
Contributor

So sorry to hear this. Maybe try again with another paypal chat agent?  Sounds like you were ready to go and had the shipper, you just needed that information from paypal. Talk to the chat agent and see what they say.

Ive been looking at all the pics on this thread, the ones with the dogs and the "pool". This company is clearly deceiving people. I may also contact an agent and ask them to check these threads. This company should not be allowed to do business. I wonder if the better business bureau can be contacted about a chinese company. I will need to look into who regulates companies importing to the US

-Amy

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for the link, most useful!  I am preceding with a claim through another channel but will say no more at the moment because I know Pay Pal read these regularly. I made a comment about paypal using their name and they removed their name!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Ce sont de vrai arnaqueur il me font le même, j'ai commandé une piscine pour chien d'un metre soixante j'ai recu un truc de 30 cm et il beulent que je le renvois pour me faire rembourser c'est hors de question
Highlighted
Contributor

Bonjour @Lylytwinny 

I am so sorry that happened!  I think the same thing happened to another person who posted on here, ordering a dog pool and getting a pool the size of a toy. I am glad you posted, paypal needs to see how many people this company is harming. Ask a paypal virtual agent (you message them) to refund your money without the cost of returning the item, because the company has done this trick to people before. Tell paypal to read these community boards to see.

-Amy

Highlighted
Contributor

Oui, j'ai contacter un conseiller pour dire qu'il été hors de question que je retourne l'objet alors que c'est une arnaque, je leur ai dit d'aller voir les forum que nous etions beaucoup a avoir été arnaqué. Je leur ai dit que je ne comprenais pas pourquoi papypal les autorisé toujours a passer par eux. C'est dommage je ne retrouve pas lzur publicité facebook par laquel j'ai commandé afin de mettre toute les photos de leur arnaques.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is a scam company.