Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

jonesgirl07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Like a lot of people on this forum, I have been the victim of the whole order then get a different cheaper item. I opened a dispute with the company because I never received the item. We went back and forth for 20 days and then paypal stated I had to escalate my claim or it would be closed. I did so. The item then came in the mail and was not even what I ordered. I let paypal know, and included pictures. Paypal stated I must return the item even though I was sent the wrong one. That would be fine except the cost to send this back to China is huge and currently the post office says they cant accept packages to China because of the virus. I feel the company should have to pay return postage since it was their mistake, or resend the correct item. Now that paypal has stated I must return the item, I can no longer write anything on my claim, only the return tracking number. My text messages to paypal go unanswered. This company from China is one of many doing this while bait and switch thing. But from what I can see, paypal does NOT protect the customer, and is actually encouraging companies to continue this fraudulent practice by letting their practices continue. I mean I was shocked how many people have left posts here and yet Paypal ignores what is happening. In a previous post, someone had given some links to places we can lodge a complaint. Maybe the FTC?  Can someone send me that link again please?  and any other place where I can lodge a complaint?

thanks

Login to Me Too
230 REPLIES 230

Russf
Contributor
Contributor

I've now escalated my claim they have responded saying they will refund $15 but i have refused

Will let you know how i get on  

Login to Me Too

WhiskyMicha

The same issue for me. I've ordered an Atomic Bomb lamp from AIQUTEN but received a damaged "unicorn lamp". 

Xingyao offered me 20%, then 40%, then 60% partial refund, if I keep the product. I escalated the conflict to paypal and should now return the item - on my own expenses - back to china.  The total order value was 24€, shipping would cost around 18€ from Germany. 

This seller should be blacklisted as it is clear Scam.  Will try to find a solution with paypal support. 

Login to Me Too

Brizzott

I received the same mini dog pool. It took 2 months for it to arrive. Dealing with this company is a dead end street!

Login to Me Too

worldtriad
Contributor
Contributor

I got sucked in by the same scam. I have not rec'd my item and can no longer access the site with the tracking number. The pool dimensions on the order say PORTABLE PAW POOL - Teal / XL160*30cm, I would think that meant 160CM around by 30CM tall. I'm sure I will be fighting with Paypal about this transaction too.  

Login to Me Too

Kaydials7689
Contributor
Contributor
Omg! I ordered the exact same! It too over two months to get to me and I got this little thing big enough for my dog to drink from. What a joke! $30 waisted!
Login to Me Too

krt1969
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same as mine, supposed to be big enough for a golden retriever 😆. Scam company does it to everyone. PayPal knows but won't do anything to help.
Login to Me Too

KAZTILLY
Contributor
Contributor
Oh dear I'm waiting for my extra large dog pool to be delivered. Wonder what I'll get
Login to Me Too

krt1969
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing, ordered an extra large dog pool for a Golden retriever and got one the size of a dog bowl. PayPal were absolutely useless and kept asking for it to be sent back. I took the part refund because after more than a week of back and forth messages I got sick of it. PayPal knows about this scam company but won't do anything about them as they make more money from them. I won't use them again and will be using my credit card as payment in the future.
Login to Me Too

worldtriad
Contributor
Contributor

I got taken in by the dog pool one, too. The description is a 160CM by 30Cm and the one I got fits in a tiny flat mailer. No way it's a 160CM pool. I wonder how long it will take me to get this resolved with paypal. I emailed back my response to the open complaint to the company, but the ignore me over the size of this when I mention it. 

Login to Me Too

CollieMom
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a big pool to my two Border collies,got a micro pool for a papillon! The seller started to tell me I could get 45% of,then 50% of,ended up with 65% of..I want all my money back 29.87$ and he don't agree..Now he want to give me 9$ 😅 It's a claim now on Pp and I won't settle for less,because the seller did this intentionally..Agree? I once ordered a drying rack in stainless steel,I got a tiny plastic shelf worth 1$,complained to Pp and got all my money back! Good luck out there!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.