cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

I received the same mini dog pool. It took 2 months for it to arrive. Dealing with this company is a dead end street!

Highlighted
Contributor

I got sucked in by the same scam. I have not rec'd my item and can no longer access the site with the tracking number. The pool dimensions on the order say PORTABLE PAW POOL - Teal / XL160*30cm, I would think that meant 160CM around by 30CM tall. I'm sure I will be fighting with Paypal about this transaction too.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Omg! I ordered the exact same! It too over two months to get to me and I got this little thing big enough for my dog to drink from. What a joke! $30 waisted!
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same as mine, supposed to be big enough for a golden retriever 😆. Scam company does it to everyone. PayPal knows but won't do anything to help.
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh dear I'm waiting for my extra large dog pool to be delivered. Wonder what I'll get
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same thing, ordered an extra large dog pool for a Golden retriever and got one the size of a dog bowl. PayPal were absolutely useless and kept asking for it to be sent back. I took the part refund because after more than a week of back and forth messages I got sick of it. PayPal knows about this scam company but won't do anything about them as they make more money from them. I won't use them again and will be using my credit card as payment in the future.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got taken in by the dog pool one, too. The description is a 160CM by 30Cm and the one I got fits in a tiny flat mailer. No way it's a 160CM pool. I wonder how long it will take me to get this resolved with paypal. I emailed back my response to the open complaint to the company, but the ignore me over the size of this when I mention it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered a big pool to my two Border collies,got a micro pool for a papillon! The seller started to tell me I could get 45% of,then 50% of,ended up with 65% of..I want all my money back 29.87$ and he don't agree..Now he want to give me 9$ 😅 It's a claim now on Pp and I won't settle for less,because the seller did this intentionally..Agree? I once ordered a drying rack in stainless steel,I got a tiny plastic shelf worth 1$,complained to Pp and got all my money back! Good luck out there!
Highlighted
Contributor

Xingyao e-commerce Co. Is absolutely scamming! I ordered a "Nuclear Explosion Lamp" and received (after a dozen emails or so asking for the tracking, and they only replied when I threatened to file a claim) a pink unicorn dollar store light that works on watch batteries... they offered me 50% refund or 100% if I sent it back, knowing that it will cost over $100 to return it with tracking to China. They know what they are doing. And that item i ordered shows on their website they have sold over 6,500 at about $20 before shipping (that was $15) and that works out to an astounding $227,500.00 !!! For just that 1 item of a few (maybe 12 items) they show for sale, and I'll add that none of those items is the ridiculous unicorn lamp they actually sent...
Highlighted
Contributor

Yep same situation here. Ordered nuc explosion lamp, got a dollar store unicorn lamp instead, after 2 months. When I contacted paypal to dispute the transaction about 6 weeks after ordering because of the run around I was getting, they didnt exactly jump on the issue. So I called my credit card company and THEY refunded my money. Good thing they did. PayPal is not customer friendly when it comes to this kind of thing. **bleep** them. Pay via paypal if you want, but ALWAYS use a credit card. Your bank will have your back. Too bad too, was looking forward to that nuc lamp. 😞