Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

I have the same experience with the same seller. Paypal is now offering refund only when I send back the item (which will cost me 20,- extra). It is not possible to respond in the dispute anymore, I can only upload de sending info. Like this is a solution I have to accept. No way! But their chat function is not working either, so there is no way I can contact them, and if I don't upload the sending info before the 6th of August, they will close the dispute.
Where is the buyer protection here???

Highlighted
Contributor

Unfortunately, Paypal still refuses to help me out here. They force me to return the item to China, or else they will close this claim. The return address is fake (tried to google it), so the item will never arrive which will lead to no refund at all. I asked Paypal when that happens, they are going to refund me after all. Probably not, but I haven't had an answer yet.

I have pointed them to this thread, but they really don't care. They judge every case separately (although it's the same seller, the same incident, etc.). And as long as Paypal doesn't reject this seller, they keep facilitating this con. I am very angry, because I had the same discussion with Paypal as I already had with the seller, they are no help at all. And they certainly don't protect us.
I also contacted my bank, since I paid with my creditcard through Paypal. Hopefully they can be of any help. I'll let you guys know.

Highlighted
Contributor

I can promise you, they didn't send the "wrong thing" by "mistake". They did it ok purpose. I got a pink toy pony instead of a special lamp I saw an ad for on Facebook. They're a scam and should be blacklisted by PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ditto here. Mine was supposed to be a dog pool big enough for my border collie and what I received was a dog pool only big enough for a barbie doll! Thanks for sharing your experiences so that now I know I may as well contact PP because continuing to talk to the company is a mute point.
Highlighted
Contributor

If you are still waiting for a full refund, get onto paypal via chat and point out this forum thread. Don't take any rubbish about posting the junk back.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did reply through the message service. I even copied and pasted 2 x  examples of them issuing a full refund without sending it back. They disappeared from the message 10 mins later!! So I put one up again still not budging from the resolution programme of stalling and turning a blind eye. This is the first time I have used PayPal outside of Ebay. I will not be doing it again at this rate!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

ive had exactly the same experience and am currently arguing with them to give my money back 

At first i laughed when i opened the package and once i contacted them they were demanding that i pay for return postage i realised i had been had.

So glad i found these message boards hopefully PayPal will refund my money

Dog wasn't too impressed worth the size of the pool 378B5F61-3A98-4DB9-86E4-233A74453FC4.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

Bonsoir, oui j'ai rie aussi 😅 pour 4 saint bernard et 6 bouvier bernois cela va etre juste 😂 ils peivent tremper leur pattes mais 1 par 1 😂IMG_20200602_204937.jpgCollage 2020-05-06 20_37_59.jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

I've now escalated my claim they have responded saying they will refund $15 but i have refused

Will let you know how i get on  

Highlighted

The same issue for me. I've ordered an Atomic Bomb lamp from AIQUTEN but received a damaged "unicorn lamp". 

Xingyao offered me 20%, then 40%, then 60% partial refund, if I keep the product. I escalated the conflict to paypal and should now return the item - on my own expenses - back to china.  The total order value was 24€, shipping would cost around 18€ from Germany. 

This seller should be blacklisted as it is clear Scam.  Will try to find a solution with paypal support.