Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

Hi

Similar story - ordered electric pump (£26) and received a cheap plastic hand pump - only credit if I returned pump at post cost £15 subject to their inspection - we know how that would turn out

PayPal useless, would not admit they have problems with this co.

I am putting message on Facebook 

john

Highlighted
Contributor

Exact same issue. Just talked on the phone to PayPal, and it was to say the least, not helpful.
Highlighted
Contributor

The chat is not working....no way to contact paypal.... 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Por lo que veo hemos sido muchos los estafados. Compré una piscina para mis perros el 22 de mayo y aún nada. He escrito un correo a PayPal y abriré disputa. Vaya tela
Highlighted

Me ha pasado lo mismo, la compré el 4 de mayo, despúes de abrir disputa y discutir mucho, ayer recibí una piscina de unos 15cm de diametro, había pedido y pagado una de 120cm, he cambiado el concepto de la disputa de no recibido a distinto al comprado, estoy a la espera de que me resulvan el caso.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hola un mensaje en español👏👏🤣no entiendo casi...yo tb cai en la trampa y no me llego nunca y ya luego me llego una piscina para manos...lo he subio el caso a paypal porque querian devolverme 10€...y me han estafado 30€...sabes si se resuelven bien...?
Highlighted
Contributor

Well done, I think you were lucky to get a refund, I have been going through this same process with the same seller and after many messages to and from an agent the way it stands is that I have to return the rubbish they sent me before they will refund me,  went out yesterday to several post offices that were supposed to be open but weren't so gave up and went home again, very very frustrating.  Just don't understand why PayPal keep letting them get away with it, they said they are investigating them to see if they have followed their guidelines and if they haven't they will be blocked.  Surely they should be investigated with the very first claim against them, but what do I know?

Highlighted
Contributor

Btw I ordered an Air Compression Leg Massager in the hope it would relieve some of my husband's chronic pain,  I received knee pads!  The postal label even says knee pads so they did know exactly what they were sending.  I find this even more disgraceful when they know people are in pain and hoping for some relief,  the knee pads are probably not worth more than a pound or two and certainly wouldn't of cost £12 to send to me (I think that was supposed to include express shipment but that took about 2 months to reach me).

Highlighted

Ignore the seller and escalate to PayPal for a full refund. I had the same exact issue and same refund routine where they send a crap item and then offer a fraction of what what was paid. Don’t fall for it and don’t engage with them. Company has conducted the same scam with thousands of buyers.
Highlighted
Contributor

how do we contact someone with Pay Pal If i call it hangs up because of the corona virus and no one will answer a phone call, i cant get anyone on the computer no one on a chat. i cant put a dispute in because it wont show the purchase on there, i have invoice number also have a receipt number an item number. i have a charge on my bank account for the cost and it was not shipped to me in Michigan it was shipped to some place in Tennessee and it says Pay Pal Marsh is the one that debited my bank account for this. no one will help.. i need to talk to someone before my time is over HELP