Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

jonesgirl07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Like a lot of people on this forum, I have been the victim of the whole order then get a different cheaper item. I opened a dispute with the company because I never received the item. We went back and forth for 20 days and then paypal stated I had to escalate my claim or it would be closed. I did so. The item then came in the mail and was not even what I ordered. I let paypal know, and included pictures. Paypal stated I must return the item even though I was sent the wrong one. That would be fine except the cost to send this back to China is huge and currently the post office says they cant accept packages to China because of the virus. I feel the company should have to pay return postage since it was their mistake, or resend the correct item. Now that paypal has stated I must return the item, I can no longer write anything on my claim, only the return tracking number. My text messages to paypal go unanswered. This company from China is one of many doing this while bait and switch thing. But from what I can see, paypal does NOT protect the customer, and is actually encouraging companies to continue this fraudulent practice by letting their practices continue. I mean I was shocked how many people have left posts here and yet Paypal ignores what is happening. In a previous post, someone had given some links to places we can lodge a complaint. Maybe the FTC?  Can someone send me that link again please?  and any other place where I can lodge a complaint?

thanks

Login to Me Too
230 REPLIES 230

JessTB
Contributor
Contributor

And another update.... According to Paypal I can't fall back on the 60% refund offer, since I declined that. All I get is standard answers and no help at all. The don't care, they just keep enabling this scam... So, it seems I lost that 45 euros.... I've tried everything.
I'm now trying to get that 60% from the seller directly, without Paypal in between. And I still have no answer from my bank, so maybe they can compensate somehow.... I'll keep you posted.

Login to Me Too

worldtriad
Contributor
Contributor

They did that to me, and I just opened a new message. I keep asking to speak to a representative, too. Now they are saying the seller is offering me an $8 refund and I have to return the item, with up to $30 shipping reimbursed. I told them, they can email me a prepaid return label and refund ALL of my money. I keep repeating that. I keep repeating that they knowingly shipped me the  wrong item, too.

Login to Me Too

Jmoreno21
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem dealing with pypl regarding a purchase from Danjun Ecommerce Ltd, which has the exact same selling behavior as Xingyao. I believe they are the same company. Danjun sells online as Kaaum, Sealucy, Yokest, Lazajoy and others. PayPal has to be aware, and apparently doesn't care.
Login to Me Too

Anime
Contributor
Contributor
It took along time but PayPal FINALLY refunded me after I escalated the issue. It might've helped by telling them that there is a massive forum subject on their website about this seller, which is what I didm
Login to Me Too

Annie132
Contributor
Contributor
Lucky you lol, some of us obviously aren't that lucky, I told them over and over about this thread but it didn't make any difference unfortunately, personally I think a lot of it is down to sheer luck and which agent is dealing with it.
Login to Me Too

KAZTILLY
Contributor
Contributor
That's great news well done Anime
Login to Me Too

KAZTILLY
Contributor
Contributor
This was the response I got off PayPal regarding this company Michael2:47 PM Hi Karen, thank you for contacting PayPal. We do keep a close eye on the amount of disputes that are opened against a merchant and take action when we see a high amount of claims, or an escalation in the amount of claims, opened against a seller. The case was still filed as a Non Receipt case. I have updated it to the correct Significantly Not As Described one. We will take over from here and deal directly with the seller on your behalf. We allow the seller a maximum of 10 days to get back to us. We will update you as soon as we hear back from them. If we don’t hear back from them, the case should automatically close in your favor, with the funds reversed back to your bank. If we do ask you to return an item for a full refund, we look to assist with the cost of the returning it. I will add details below about Return Shipping on Us. There are a couple of very good sites available at present, where you can research the cheapest options for return it and can even arrange collection, if you wish. They are: Parcel2go Parcel Hero Parcel Monkey
Login to Me Too

Jmoreno21
Contributor
Contributor
That "maximum 10 days" is a joke. They postponed resolution of my dispute for close to a month.
Login to Me Too

Jmoreno21
Contributor
Contributor
A month is pretty good by comparison to my case. Resolution was postponed at least three months.
Login to Me Too

money2021

Omg, I have a same issue with you guys. I open the case with Paypal and finally the closed my case without let me know. They said that the company sent out the items of my order already. I ordered two digital airfry but they sent me the fake ring. This company is scam. I emailed papal and I left the message in the chat room too but no one respond.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.