Xingyao e-commerce Co., Limited - Scam company

jonesgirl07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Like a lot of people on this forum, I have been the victim of the whole order then get a different cheaper item. I opened a dispute with the company because I never received the item. We went back and forth for 20 days and then paypal stated I had to escalate my claim or it would be closed. I did so. The item then came in the mail and was not even what I ordered. I let paypal know, and included pictures. Paypal stated I must return the item even though I was sent the wrong one. That would be fine except the cost to send this back to China is huge and currently the post office says they cant accept packages to China because of the virus. I feel the company should have to pay return postage since it was their mistake, or resend the correct item. Now that paypal has stated I must return the item, I can no longer write anything on my claim, only the return tracking number. My text messages to paypal go unanswered. This company from China is one of many doing this while bait and switch thing. But from what I can see, paypal does NOT protect the customer, and is actually encouraging companies to continue this fraudulent practice by letting their practices continue. I mean I was shocked how many people have left posts here and yet Paypal ignores what is happening. In a previous post, someone had given some links to places we can lodge a complaint. Maybe the FTC?  Can someone send me that link again please?  and any other place where I can lodge a complaint?

thanks

Login to Me Too
230 REPLIES 230

JessTB
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same experience with the same seller. Paypal is now offering refund only when I send back the item (which will cost me 20,- extra). It is not possible to respond in the dispute anymore, I can only upload de sending info. Like this is a solution I have to accept. No way! But their chat function is not working either, so there is no way I can contact them, and if I don't upload the sending info before the 6th of August, they will close the dispute.
Where is the buyer protection here???

Login to Me Too

JessTB
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, Paypal still refuses to help me out here. They force me to return the item to China, or else they will close this claim. The return address is fake (tried to google it), so the item will never arrive which will lead to no refund at all. I asked Paypal when that happens, they are going to refund me after all. Probably not, but I haven't had an answer yet.

I have pointed them to this thread, but they really don't care. They judge every case separately (although it's the same seller, the same incident, etc.). And as long as Paypal doesn't reject this seller, they keep facilitating this con. I am very angry, because I had the same discussion with Paypal as I already had with the seller, they are no help at all. And they certainly don't protect us.
I also contacted my bank, since I paid with my creditcard through Paypal. Hopefully they can be of any help. I'll let you guys know.

Login to Me Too

almightythor
Contributor
Contributor

no they don't I reported fraud to that twitter account on 8/1/2020 and they haven't even replied to my message yet. When I try to report fraud in the USA it just plays a recording that the phone number is not working. When I try to send a secure message I get a reply from a foreign country that doesn't understand my email or request. I don't know why paypal hates the customers in the USA so much that they won't even give us support in our own country to report legal issues to but there are other companies out there. I tried to tell people what is happening and get this!!!:

Paypal is going through and deleting all of my social and community posts within 24 hours!! Can you believe it? They have plenty of staff for censoring free speech and whistleblowers but they have no one that can help with fraud??? 

They have not replied to my fraud case in three days, still hold part of my money, wanted to charge me to deposit the money back into my bank after they stole from me, and they have not yet got one person to call me to get the bank charges refunded. They have plenty of staff for censoring any negative comments they are right on top of it! But when it comes to fraud they all turn their back on the USA victims while the foreign customer support staff is just laughing it up and they won't even call me. It's funny that paypal is investing in censorship while they refuse to even help people that report fraud to them.

Login to Me Too

Lexid
New Community Member
Multidimensional E-Commerce Co., Ltd. Is another name for the same company Never use
Login to Me Too

Anime
Contributor
Contributor
I can promise you, they didn't send the "wrong thing" by "mistake". They did it ok purpose. I got a pink toy pony instead of a special lamp I saw an ad for on Facebook. They're a scam and should be blacklisted by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Lueylizard
Contributor
Contributor
Ditto here. Mine was supposed to be a dog pool big enough for my border collie and what I received was a dog pool only big enough for a barbie doll! Thanks for sharing your experiences so that now I know I may as well contact PP because continuing to talk to the company is a mute point.
Login to Me Too

Datalead
Contributor
Contributor

If you are still waiting for a full refund, get onto paypal via chat and point out this forum thread. Don't take any rubbish about posting the junk back.

Login to Me Too

BlueBouy66
Contributor
Contributor

I did reply through the message service. I even copied and pasted 2 x  examples of them issuing a full refund without sending it back. They disappeared from the message 10 mins later!! So I put one up again still not budging from the resolution programme of stalling and turning a blind eye. This is the first time I have used PayPal outside of Ebay. I will not be doing it again at this rate!! 

Login to Me Too

Russf
Contributor
Contributor

ive had exactly the same experience and am currently arguing with them to give my money back 

At first i laughed when i opened the package and once i contacted them they were demanding that i pay for return postage i realised i had been had.

So glad i found these message boards hopefully PayPal will refund my money

Dog wasn't too impressed worth the size of the pool 378B5F61-3A98-4DB9-86E4-233A74453FC4.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Lylytwinny
Contributor
Contributor

Bonsoir, oui j'ai rie aussi 😅 pour 4 saint bernard et 6 bouvier bernois cela va etre juste 😂 ils peivent tremper leur pattes mais 1 par 1 😂IMG_20200602_204937.jpgCollage 2020-05-06 20_37_59.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.