cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

TO SNIkkiH17

Good if it worked for you 😄

My seller seems to be importvt.site and they offered me only 60% of the price to return.... I was astonished and asked them: is this how you handle the situation... ? And in the next email they offered 70%... and asked if I made a "case" about this in PayPal...... strange behaviour from importvt.site in my opinion....

The sender/packer? for me was propably Xiangtan Hongchang....

Highlighted
New Community Member

I had sort of the same problem. In my PayPal account it states as you did saying arioonlineserviceteam was who I need to contact which I have. My order was a Cat Tree so I would know whether or not I received it cause it would've in a big box. I have emailed several times stating I have not received it. They stated that it was delivered Aug 21,2020 (35) days ago but if you count 35 days isn't until after Sept 24,2020 and it's only been a little over 2 wks since the date they said it was delivered. The latest reply from them stated I needed to contact my post office which I have and the tracking number they gave me is not the right kind of tracking number for UPS which is who they said delivered my package. Waiting on a reply from them. LauraleeF
Highlighted
Contributor

Email them back and tell them that you refused the order and you would like a refund. They sent me a refund immediately after I told them I refused an order I never received.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Yes yes yes ! Currently open dispute with them , god why didn’t I google the company name before , thank god I used PayPal , hoping to get fully refunded , they tried to offer me 40% refund . Cheek of it
Highlighted
Contributor

You’ll get NO help from PayPal .

Highlighted

Yes - I thought I was purchasing a tray table on wheels as I'm disabled. It was supposedly from a company called Sculptorn, but the money went to Ario Trae. Despite several emails, I didn't get a straight answer so I went to PayPal resolution - I had had good help from paypal on my only previous dispute. They gave PayPal a tracking number, and the item finally arrived today: a plastic phone holder!!! I have tried to add this information to my original dispute (with photos) but I'm probably going to limit any future online purchases to Amazon!!