cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

The site I ordered from was importvt.site so it seems that this scammer is using multiple URLs and names.  I thought it might be helpful to gather together the aliases being used along with any associated companies or web hosts that are working in concert with the scammers:

Criterionn - The was the Instragram account that posted the sponsored advertisement that got my attention.  It seems that it has since been removed.
importvt.site
Arui Trae - The name on the Paypal Account
ARIOTRADE - The name on my Credit Card Statement
TOPEXPRESS - The company on the Return Address of my package
Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.  Apparently the parent company of these scam sites
Shoplazza - What these scam websites are "powered by".

And now teepo has added chequen.site to the list.  Are there any other names this scammer is operating under?
If anybody else has other alias names being used, please comment so we can better warn other potential scam victims.

Highlighted
Contributor

This Guy is doing a Big Fraud. I am waiting on cases of my both orders from paypal as they send me cheap plastic phone stand which i am sending back its costing £2.75 with RM and waiting for PayPal first to see what kind of action they are taking as I am sure PayPal will come under trading standard if they don't investigate this many complaints. Will update you guys soon.

Seriously have no idea how these guys is getting away after robbing off people from their hard-earned money.

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal will be no help, have been waiting 10 weeks for a result after complaining !!!!!

Highlighted

Yes: Sculptorn was the company I thought I was making the purchase of a wheeled tray table (I'm disabled so it would have been a huge help!) I should have realised there was a problem when it didn't show up on Trustpilot... I became suspicious when no delivery date was forthcoming and I saw ArioTrae appear on my transactions, and so I started a dispute. Today a phone holder arrived.
Highlighted
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. Did you get your money back? CC or Paypal?

Highlighted
Contributor

I did receive a refund through my credit card company.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am facing the same issue I placed 2 orders and received a cheap piece of plastic after 2 months. we need to do something about this guy as there might be 1000's of people victim of his fraud ad he clearly not scared from Paypal.

I have reported to him to paypal today but i know paypal is not very good company when it comes to deal with these kind of fraudsters.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been dealing with PayPal for weeks now. Getting bounced from one rep to the next. They keep saying that they are looking into it, but nothing is getting done. PayPal insists on getting this piece of **bleep** phone stand shipped back to this company, when shipping itself will cost more than the item they sent.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is something similar to the address that I have of the place I order from they are a scam and I waited for months to receive the wrong thing.   Address: Tianjin Changjia  Trading Co LTD. 

Highlighted
Contributor

i "bought" the same device from them as well. i knew that is was too good to be true. they sent me a cheap piece of plastic. when i contacted them , they said it was a mistake . they wanted me to keep the item and they would refund me 5% of what i paid ($36) . i've disputed this with pay pal . Hopefully i will win the dispute. these guys are running a scam where they send you a cheap item which they claim was a mistake.