Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Sondelu
New Community Member
Ami me ha pasado lo mismo y opino lo mismo porque PayPal sigue aceptando operaciones con ellos. Enfadada no, lo siguiente. Encima hasta que no haces el pedido y te viene el recibo no sabes qué es de esa página , me siento estafada
Login to Me Too

Patrix1
Exactly, I’ve been scammed too and PayPal was useless
Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

I am laughing and crying at the same time. I got scammed to times, yes I did order the same items the second time as I got nearly all compensation the first time and they did explain the situation better , AND I GOT SCAMMED AGAIN 😄

First time they sent me a sallad taker/spoon instead of 2 microphones with stands.

Second time I got a cheap fashion watch - plastic crap instead of those mics & acessories.

Wonder WHY PAYPAL DID NOT SAY IN THE FIRST TIME THIS:  PAYPAL WANTS ME TO PUT UP A POLICE REPORT ABOUT IT to get my money back (or to mail the item back which would cost me 40€! No can do). So I did it cause here you can do it in the internet online with your bank-identification-numbers.

I am still putting this thing to my VISA-card company for the chance that PayPal does not give money back.

Lets see what happens.

Ciao!

Login to Me Too

Ninsta619
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refunded me! There needs to be a class action law suit against this scammer! This is what I wrote to PayPal and They reopened my case and closed it in my favor... Hi Cherielou, As per our conversation today! This was my message I was trying to send through... I believe that my case was prematurely closed without you guys having ALL the facts in regards to my case! I wasn’t given a chance to explain the whole situation! I was fully aware that the seller had confirmation that he has “delivered” the items in question! However, what you guys didn’t give me the chance to explain is that the “seller’s” site, is a 100% scam site, and even if I did receive my 3 jet boards, it would NOT have been the Jet boards as advertised on their scam site, which I will now show you without a shadow of a doubt! I did a reverse image look up of their Jet boards, and it took me to the original site, where the jet boards are sold... https://kymera.com If you click on the above link, (and view gallery) you will see that the Jet board is valued at $3,645 USD! You will also note where the seller (scammer) stole the images for his scam website from! Here is the “seller’s” site with the jet board listed at $21.99 USD... (Please note the images which have been stolen from the original site I showed you above.) <Removed> Do you honestly believe that I would have received 3 of these jet boards (which are valued at $10,935 USD for 3??? I paid $43.98 USD for 3 of those supposed “jet boards”!!! Even if I did receive the 3 boards (which I didn’t) do you honestly believe I would have received 3 Jet boards valued at $10,935 USD??? So the case here isn’t just the fact I never received my jet boards, it’s the fact that the seller is a scammer, and even if I had received my order, it certainly would NOT have been was was described! That would be 100% impossible as I’ve clearly shown! Unless, you want me to believe that the seller would have purchased 3 Jet boards at $10,935 USD (for 3) and from the kindness of his heart, sold them to me for $43.98 USD making a loss of $10,891.02 USD??? I please ask that you can kindly review this information, with the hope of a full refund, and blacklist that scammer! I also found that the guy that makes the Jet boards is the only person that makes them, and it costs thousands to make! I have attached a file of that! Also Post office have confirmed that the sender sent a toothbrush (which I didn’t receive either). So he’s definitely a scammer! I’ve attached the copy of what the Post Office sent me! I’ve been a valued customer with PayPal for years, and I’ve never had any problems with you guys! You guys are great! Kind Regards, Antonino P

Login to Me Too

teepo
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Ario <removed> is a scam - I am disputing this with Paypal not, ordered 111usd worth of products they send a flimsy cell phone holder VS I ordered monitor stands.

Login to Me Too

Inca2020
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam you will eventually receive a very cheap substitute.

Login to Me Too

tb50
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a compacting bin and after six weeks I got a collapsing dogs bowl
Login to Me Too

Sengkiangkoh
I have the same issue. Exactly. Same company. And PayPal auto response is, shop the item back and they will refund when the scam item is refunded. And guess who is to bear the shipping costs? Really, why is PayPal allow this to happen when it is already a flagged Scammers? Anyone has managed to get through to PayPal? Please advise what to do. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Senkiangkoh

I ordered in june 2 microphones with a stand, worth 43 USdollars and in the end of august I got ONE SALLAD TAKER (a double type spoon, spoons connected and with a string pulling them to the out-position) which is worth 5 USD Max!

First they offered me 60% refund, I did not accept. Then I informed PayPal which does nothing - nobody understands the issue, they just tell me to return the item and would pay me 12 € for the returning costs and I would have to make some dozen actions and corfirm to have sent it back. Sending the item back costs 40 € from where I am! Insane.

They dont get the idea, that I got the wrong item! Someone packed my items for someone else, or stole them...and mailed me a sallad-taker?

Then Ario Trae offered me 70 % and I reordered the same items. Got a -50% discount and the 12€ from PayPal, but still payed 23 USD more to get the originally ordered items.

This makes no sense at all!  Someone is not packing properly or it is a scam. Last time for me to order from them!

Login to Me Too

vzllewis
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue with a standing tabletop desk.  I went through the process with Paypal first.  They told me to cI contacted the seller Ario Trae, and in the end they said it was a distribution center issue and they would send out the correct item right away.  After not hearing from them for a month, I submitted a claim in Paypal for a full refund.  I took pictures of what they sent me, some screen magnifier, the email conversation I had with ARIO saying it was a "distribution center" issue and that they would send the correct item.  I also sent the initial copy of the receipt which had a picture of the item I was supposed to receive on it.   After I received the notification that I was supposed to send the item back via mail to the company, which would have cost $30-$50, I called into Paypal to actually talk to an agent.  She reviewed my case and saw what happened and immediately issued a refund.  I then lodged a formal fraud complaint against the company and she submitted a ticket for the company could be reviewed.  I suggest you all call in to the paypal company lodge a formal complaint of fraud and see if you can get a refund.  But do not use the message board unless you are updating your case to add pics of what you got vs. what you were supposed to receive.  Call in to customer service to get a real person as I believe there probably using some type of automated response system to go through these disputes, and this company is taking advantage of it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.