Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

LauraleeF
New Community Member
I had sort of the same problem. In my PayPal account it states as you did saying arioonlineserviceteam was who I need to contact which I have. My order was a Cat Tree so I would know whether or not I received it cause it would've in a big box. I have emailed several times stating I have not received it. They stated that it was delivered Aug 21,2020 (35) days ago but if you count 35 days isn't until after Sept 24,2020 and it's only been a little over 2 wks since the date they said it was delivered. The latest reply from them stated I needed to contact my post office which I have and the tracking number they gave me is not the right kind of tracking number for UPS which is who they said delivered my package. Waiting on a reply from them. LauraleeF
Login to Me Too

SNIkkiH17
Contributor
Contributor
Email them back and tell them that you refused the order and you would like a refund. They sent me a refund immediately after I told them I refused an order I never received.
Login to Me Too

Mj170818
New Community Member
Yes yes yes ! Currently open dispute with them , god why didn’t I google the company name before , thank god I used PayPal , hoping to get fully refunded , they tried to offer me 40% refund . Cheek of it
Login to Me Too

Inca2020
Contributor
Contributor

You’ll get NO help from PayPal .

Login to Me Too

Mac-McLernon
Yes - I thought I was purchasing a tray table on wheels as I'm disabled. It was supposedly from a company called Sculptorn, but the money went to Ario Trae. Despite several emails, I didn't get a straight answer so I went to PayPal resolution - I had had good help from paypal on my only previous dispute. They gave PayPal a tracking number, and the item finally arrived today: a plastic phone holder!!! I have tried to add this information to my original dispute (with photos) but I'm probably going to limit any future online purchases to Amazon!!
Login to Me Too

MattBlack65
Contributor
Contributor

Happened with me from Sculptorn.site. (Also known as Ario Trae).

They sent 3 items of crap for my three orders. When I opened up issues with PayPal they stated that the company was fine shipping crap:

"We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described."

I ordered many things over three orders (Torches, drone, magnetic lights, pre-seeded lawn roll, pressure washer, surfboard, shoe storage boxes etc) and I received a dog harness, beach shoes and a face mask. These were single items against each order for multiple items. PayPals response just beggars belief. I lost £150 because PayPal cannot spot an obvious scam, or more likely PayPal dont care as they have had their money.

After I had placed orders I read that customers were receiving rubbish then being asked to return items or being told items were as described so I preempted receiving crap in a message to PayPal. Even that did not help my case.

Oddly enough I got banned from PayPal just after opening these cases. Wont tell me why after using them for 14 years.

I'm better off out of it I think.

Login to Me Too

Swampfoxx
Contributor
Contributor

We bought a newborn lifelike doll and got a $2 doll instead from aero trae. It was a scam but PayPal refused our request for a refund. Do not trust PayPal anymore.

Login to Me Too

MattBlack65
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

After sending in original order copies showing the items I ordered plus a photo of the cheap items I received PayPal still denied two out of three claims.

They accepted one claim of $29 but denied &79 and another $29.

With this amount of evidence against the company/companies it would be easy to believe that it is in PayPal's interest NOT to lose that company as a 'partner'. Imagine how much money PayPal makes from the thousands or millions of cheated customers around the world.

A sure case of profit before fairness.

Login to Me Too

Nonusia
I ordered a ride on white horse unicorn on 9. Juli 2020 for $ 25.98 they cheated me, I waited 2 months and it turned out that they sent me a small doll, paypal did not help me, I was deceived
Login to Me Too

chellbrowns33
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered through ario also ordered 3 items $80 worth back in early july and in September I went through PayPal to try and contact them about my items I never recieved and couldnt get a hold of anyone and the tracking number wasnt found. I finally went through paypal resolutions center and did everything they asked me to do and then they said the seller contacted them and said the items were shipped and recieved so I told paypal they were not and I never got a email stating that either so I tried appealing and still got nowhere and they basically took their side and closed the case. I contacted and finally got someone to email me back from ario care team and they told me same thing that my items were shipped and recieved only this time the date they gave me was a different date they gave paypal. I dont understand why is paypal allowing them to do this to people and better yet I go through paypal to not get scammed and defrauded or compromise my credit card. So now what am I just out of my money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.