Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

I also was cheated. Company marketed as Ario Trae (Ario Trae,<removed>)

I ordered mic stands and mics on 28th of June and got email, that they have difficulties in production and mailing.

Well did not receive anything else, than a sallad knipping pair of "forks" from China from "someone".

Now I will make a note/insist PayPal to pay me back - or contact my Banks Visa compartment about this.

Pay pal says: please let the provider answer via email. Well, their email (above) does not exist anymore, says the net...

😞

First time to be scammed, not much, only about 35€, but if we are hundreds, it makes a lot of money for someone...

@ariotrade

Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

mrlefty
Contributor
Contributor

I just did a story about this on YouTube.  Search ImportVT.

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

So, I finally got the importvt.site to answer, There I made my order for 2 mics (propably **bleep**) and 2 stands for the table use in office-studio-streaming (Those I need) and I got a sallad-taker - the kind of thing which you use in the supermarket to take buns or paistry from the glass-window-shelves to your paper bag.

They explained that my order has been labeled on the wrong package and offered me first 60% discount or to send the articles again, but to wait for 2 months of delivery. I asked them, do I have to pay for their co-operate´s mistakes and they offered me 70% money back. Strange!

And the they asked if I opened a ticket about this in PayPal. 😄 😄 😄

What a mess... It is totally possible that someone is packing with minimum wage these items and putting wrong address labels on wrong packages so my items are somewhere out in the world on some other persons table... OR THIS IS A SCAM. At the moment I am more believing in the human error as first described. Lets see what happens. And what PayPal answers....

Login to Me Too

Inca2020
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM SCAM SCAM, pay pal won’t help !!!!

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep**! went to the mail office and there was a TINY PACKET where stood in plain text inside: Fashion watch.

I did not receive that package. It stays there until 16.12. and will be sent back.

This is a SCAM, and I let myself to be fooled TWO TIMES.

😄 yes you can laught on me. I do that too and make a statement to PAyPal.

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

I somewhat got my money back, but in order to get my microphones I had to make a new order and pay it. And Guess what? After 2 months tha package came today, but it was too small to be my order and there stood in plain text (fashion watch). I did not receive it from mail office.

This is really a SCAM COMPANY OR THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE CHAIN THAT ROBS THE GOODS AND PUTS CHEAP RUBBISH IN THE MAILPACKAGES!

Login to Me Too

SNIkkiH17
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 50 shoes containers and received 1 plastic shoe insert. Smh
Login to Me Too

SNIkkiH17
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed the company and asked for a refund and it was sent back to my PayPal in less than 24hours. Their shipping sucks but their customer service was good.
Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

TO SNIkkiH17

Good if it worked for you 😄

My seller seems to be importvt.site and they offered me only 60% of the price to return.... I was astonished and asked them: is this how you handle the situation... ? And in the next email they offered 70%... and asked if I made a "case" about this in PayPal...... strange behaviour from importvt.site in my opinion....

The sender/packer? for me was propably Xiangtan Hongchang....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.