Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and thanks for that information. Sadly it is not so easy to call them from abroad.

Anyway, the ImportVT.site -site does not exist anymore. IT IS GONE! And I ordered the same goods as new last week, just to hope to proof that they would do their share and send me the correct items. I instantly reported this to PayPal, which turned my case down, as I did not receive the goods that I ordered and payed (2 mics with stands), but got a cheap "sallad taker" (Which I should have returned and payed 40€ for the mailing fee!!! no can do for a 4€ spoon).

Lets hope PayPal understands this issue now.

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

Correction TO THIS: I put a question for them and after some days I was noted that they had their website renewed, and true, it appeared as new. But the way they inform their clients about things is .... somewhat disastrous concerning this feedback here. Referring to my earlier note, I just got the info that there is a packet waiting for me in the mail office, finally lets see if there are the items I ordered in the first time. I (you can laugh) did order them two times, from the first I got nearly all money back, partly from AreoTrae and partly from PayPal but It was WORKY - not satisfied with this. I will Switch to buy things from AliExpress.

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

me again. it was very VERY WORKY to get Paypal to understand the situation. FINALLY they payed me back some 12€ for the returning of the wrong item (i would have had to pay 40€ for mailing back the sallad taker from Finland) and then finally the provider payed me back 70% from the original order&payment as I had to order the items again. Now got the info that the package is at the mail office, let´s see if the real items are in there... I cannot rely this company or with PayPal anymore, I have switched to buy from AliBaba instead. Anyone had similar ?

Login to Me Too

JuusoHoo
Contributor
Contributor

THEY DO NOT TAKE IN PHONE CALLS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF COVID-19 .... just tried to call them...

Login to Me Too

teepo
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get the product they are scammers, you will get something else, their website was created 4 months ago Chequen.site I purchased quickly and they send me a cell phone holder instead of the monitor stand/brackets
Login to Me Too

mrlefty
Contributor
Contributor

The site I ordered from was importvt.site so it seems that this scammer is using multiple URLs and names.  I thought it might be helpful to gather together the aliases being used along with any associated companies or web hosts that are working in concert with the scammers:

Criterionn - The was the Instragram account that posted the sponsored advertisement that got my attention.  It seems that it has since been removed.
importvt.site
Arui Trae - The name on the Paypal Account
ARIOTRADE - The name on my Credit Card Statement
TOPEXPRESS - The company on the Return Address of my package
Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.  Apparently the parent company of these scam sites
Shoplazza - What these scam websites are "powered by".

And now teepo has added chequen.site to the list.  Are there any other names this scammer is operating under?
If anybody else has other alias names being used, please comment so we can better warn other potential scam victims.

Login to Me Too

rdhanda79
Contributor
Contributor

This Guy is doing a Big Fraud. I am waiting on cases of my both orders from paypal as they send me cheap plastic phone stand which i am sending back its costing £2.75 with RM and waiting for PayPal first to see what kind of action they are taking as I am sure PayPal will come under trading standard if they don't investigate this many complaints. Will update you guys soon.

Seriously have no idea how these guys is getting away after robbing off people from their hard-earned money.

Login to Me Too

Inca2020
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will be no help, have been waiting 10 weeks for a result after complaining !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mac-McLernon
Yes: Sculptorn was the company I thought I was making the purchase of a wheeled tray table (I'm disabled so it would have been a huge help!) I should have realised there was a problem when it didn't show up on Trustpilot... I became suspicious when no delivery date was forthcoming and I saw ArioTrae appear on my transactions, and so I started a dispute. Today a phone holder arrived.
Login to Me Too

OmniOne
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. Did you get your money back? CC or Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.