Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

mrlefty
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order from ImportVT.  On Paypal it showed up as Ario Trae.  I placed the order on June 29.  I received an email on June 30 saying that my order has shipped.  There was a tracking number, but no shipping provider was listed.  On July 9, I requested shipping status.  On July 10, I was told that the shipping partner picked up my order on July 6 in Valley Stream, NY.  It did not state the shipping partner, and no USPS tracking was provided.  I followed up with an additional Email today, July 20.  If I do not receive a satisfactory response, then it appears that further action will need to be taken.

Login to Me Too

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor
The only way it was solved for me was to go directly to my credit card company and get an immediate refund, which i did. Paypal isnt going to help.
Login to Me Too

mrlefty
Contributor
Contributor

Melzz,

Thank you for your advice.  I will look into filing a claim with my credit card.  Did you attempt to go through the Paypal resolution center first, or did you immediately go through your credit card?  I've had good results with Paypal when Ebay purchases have gone wrong, but this, of course, was not an Ebay purchase.

Login to Me Too

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor
I did try the Paypal route, but when I was told for one product to "first send back the merchandise" sent to be before they will issue a full refund, I knew i was not going to "win" my case...
Login to Me Too

mrlefty
Contributor
Contributor

Was it a face mask?  That's what they sent me instead of what I ordered.  I'm going through Paypal first.  If they give me a bunch of hassle, I will contact my CC.

Login to Me Too

Scammed1973
Contributor
Contributor
Wish I had read reviews before buying! They are complete scammers! I bought a doll for a friend and received a dollar store product!
Login to Me Too

DebJF
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a cat carrier and received a dog leash🙄. I disputed it in PayPal and PayPal found in favor of Ario Trae because I would not pay for postage to ship the collar back to China. I asked for Ario Trae to send me a pre-paid label. It only seems fair since it was their issue. They claimed that they are so busy that their production just made a mistake. Knowing that there are hundreds of others on this forum who have experienced fraud by this company it's complete BS. It was clearly the wrong item yet PayPal let this joker off the hook. At this point I'm going to go to my credit card company but this experience definitely makes me look at PayPal in a whole new light. I'm a lot less likely to use them going forward. It would be stupid for me to pay to send the leash back knowing that I'll likely just lose that money, too. 

Login to Me Too

Celebration2020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an electrical folding laundry washing tub for £17 and they sent me a little plastic bowl. I contacted them about it and they said they will re send my order 2months later still nothing so I reported them to PayPal and PayPal said since there was a shipping number the order was delivered and they cannot refund me. I was so upset losing my hard earned money to this fraudulent company. PayPal please do something about it
Login to Me Too

Sanj_w

This Ario Trae is such fraudster. Why is Paypal not doing anything about them. I too have been scammed  with a bait and switch and saying they will refund if I post it back at my own cost.

The support buyers get from Paypal for this is really poor.

There are so many people who have had this and paypal is not helping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.