Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

BYS911
Hi, I have been waiting for my order since November 25th, still not receiving the product with this company. Did you get some refunds and how in order to help me to get my money back as well.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BYS911 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i am still going through the return process (with very little hope of refund) I was able to claim £15 towards £18.30 postage from paypal, I am tracking the parcel on it's very slow trip to china, it is now in Beijing! i fully expect the company to have washed their hands of any responsibility!!

•  
  •  
  •  
  • 2020-02-1114:20:00AcceptanceGB
  • 2020-02-1201:14:00Departure from International Sorting CenterGB
  • 01:14:00Departure from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 01:17:00Dispatched from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 2020-02-2908:45:32Handed over to AirlinesBeijingCity
  • 09:35:31Item Presented to Customs BeijingCity
  • 12:20:39Item Returned from Customs BeijingCity
  • 19:09:11Departure from Regional Sorting CenterBeijingCity
  • 19:09:45Arrival at Regional Sorting Center
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Still on it's way!! Now in the regional sorting office having been to customs & released! still not holding out too much hope!

Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

The low value low spec completely wrong not ordered Item has been returned & has finally been delivered to company in china 3 days ago & I have heard nothing from PayPal regarding a refund! i was informed by payPal that they would also be tracking item! of course the worry is the same as  before returning item in that I will now have lost initial cost of purchase + loss of part postal cost on top of now having no item at all.

• 2020-02-1114:20:00AcceptanceGB
  • 2020-02-1201:14:00Departure from International Sorting CenterGB
  • 01:14:00Departure from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 01:17:00Dispatched from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 2020-02-2908:45:32Handed over to AirlinesBeijingCity
  • 09:35:31Item Presented to Customs BeijingCity
  • 12:20:39Item Returned from Customs BeijingCity
  • 19:09:45Arrival at Regional Sorting CenterBeijingCity
  • 2020-03-0203:22:13Departure from Regional Sorting CenterBeijingCity
  • 2020-03-0409:15:30Arrival at Regional Sorting CenterGuangzhou
  • 2020-03-0715:29:34Item Presented to Customs Guangzhou
  • 2020-03-0810:38:39Item Returned from Customs Guangzhou
  • 2020-03-0914:03:18Departure from Regional Sorting CenterGuangzhou
  • 16:27:40Arrival at Regional Sorting CenterDongguan
  • 2020-03-1012:50:34Departure from Regional Sorting CenterDongguan
  • 2020-03-1115:23:54Out for DeliveryDongguan
  • 16:59:46Delivered
Login to Me Too

Waterloord
Contributor
Contributor
So I was in your position and thought following up with PayPal would help since the seller is essentially playing hardball and ignoring them and PayPal is hoping you give up so they can let these rip off merchants keep their money. Follow up and request the agent explain why so many allowances are being made for the seller when you would have been penalised for not meeting the deadline. They will either close your case in your favour or tell you some crap about policy. Ask for them to outline their policy and hold firm because they will try their best to make this drag on and for you to give up. If they close the case in your favour follow up on it within a week. The person who closed mine didn't actually process a refund and literally closed the dispute in their favour of the seller. Intentional on this site's parts or just a force of habit from conning so many customers I'll let you be the judge. 😉 I'm now chasing up a refund with my bank and telling them PayPal are witholding funds from me. Even though I paid by debit card I have enough evidence to prove to my bank PayPal are acting dishonestly. Let your bank deal with PayPal and when you are done get rid of your account or put your credit card on it so you don't have to deal with their idiocy. Of all the companies that deserve to go bust because of coronavirus PayPal should be at the top. The only sad part of such a scenario would be lots of unemployed people. I hope your refund goes well.
Login to Me Too

Kevinhaghi
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some clothing from an Instagram add.  It was too good to be true, and I should've known better when the website asked for my "Providence", aka "State."  However, I made the decision to purchase it anyway, knowing in my heart they were foreign, but hoping it would all turn out ok.  The second my purchase went through, I received an email from PayPal saying I purchase from "Orderplus."  I immediately searched for reviews on this company and came across this thread.  I knew I had been punked.  

My response was to use the PayPal add to file a dispute, hoping that since I file within the hour of my purchase, I would immediately be refunded.  At first I filed this under "unauthorized transaction."  I called PayPal when it told me that they would need to investigate the claim, because I wanted to handle the issue immediately.  Long story short, They denied me the unauthorized transaction, rightfully so, and refiled this as a dispute with the seller.  They told me that I would have to give the seller 10 days to respond to the dispute.  The seller never responded and I was refunded the money by PayPal.  So this is the good news.  

Here is the bad news: I was very angry that PayPal would stay associated with such an obvious fraudulent company.  I told them that they should've refunded my money immediately, given the length and number of fraudulent claims on their own community board.  One of the Customer Service representatives told me that they keep a relationship with this company because they have a number of positive responses.  I have a very hard time believing that this is true and I have a feeling the Customer Service representative was lying to me or did not do a thorough search of these positive replies. 

Here is what I hope:  Before you purchase anything on a social media platform, try to search for the company first and see if they have issues.  The problem with this company Orderplus is that they have a ton of fake child companies that all lead back to this.  The email I got from PayPal identifying the buyer's email as something like opsunjoy018, I can't post it all because the board tries to protect against giving out emails.  I have found numerous similar emails for the same company, so they keep generating new emails and new companies.  It is up to PayPal to do the right thing and disassociate themselves from this company.  PayPal, I call on you to do the right thing.  Not only would it relieve stress on your message board and customer service, it would instill some more faith in PayPal as a medium for making payments.  

Login to Me Too

Hollly

I am currently being disappointed massively by paypal. I accidentally ordered from a site and then say on paypal that my money had gone to orderplus international. I immediately messaged paypal saying how I had accidentally ordered from a scam site who had ignored and are now dragging out my requests for cancellation of the order (which should've been simple given that they had not dispatched it yet according to the site). I cannot afford to loose £60.92. Paypal should have a system in place for scam companies like this. Don't order from cieyes.com.

Login to Me Too

Carefulfunds
New Community Member
First time got this robbed....first experience was with WISH at least they sent me confirmation emails...all come over on a big ship and take weeks to arrive....when am I gonna learn...if it sounds too good and all that....will take note
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.