Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paswein 

Yep ...

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rachel182

Has anyone had problems with the website Zobrain, audrwe or Luvyle? I ordered from Zobrain about 10 days ago and it just says the order is being prepared, I spent more than £100 which I've probably just lost.

They all seem to be linked to Orderplus International Limited. I've also noticed that in the 'About Us' section they all seem to say "ModernIrresistible, and Affordable clothing", some of it is identical like its just been copied over. Are they all just scam websites??

Login to Me Too

Ellie77
New Community Member

This company is a scam. I lost with them 145$ and items received had nothing to do with the quality exposed in the photo.

A real disappointment. I will never buy anything from them again.  Wanted to share.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ellie77 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

antiquedave
New Community Member
PayPal sides with the seller on claims what I received was a piece of worthless garbage and will now file with Michigan attorney generals fraud division
Login to Me Too

jddvs2001
New Community Member

I bought a robot mop, paid for expedited shipping and received a crushed box with an item NOTHING similar to that which was in the advertisement.  This company is a joke.  Return Shipping to China is $50 and paypal is currently siding with the seller.   Big disappointment with Paypal not defending the end user.

This is just the next big scam that is taking place.   China subsidizes shipping exports to the US/Canada so sellers in china pay pennies to ship this crap, however for US to ship it back will cost $50 buck at min.

Login to Me Too

MaggienTef
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you will either get a lessor product worth about 5 dollars or nothing at all. The worst part is if you read all the complaints about them here on PayPal you realize PayPal does not stop them. They keep bilking people out of their hard earned money and are free to use PayPal continually. So much for PayPal protection. I spent 250 at stores online not realizing they were xi doesn’t say it anywhere. They go under different store names. Didn’t get the store from Facebook just looked up items online. No way of knowing where all they’re doing this. I suggest only buying from reputable stores you know of in the USA. That’s what I’m now doing. #RippedOff and no support
Login to Me Too

kimmimoore83
Do not buy from this company! I placed an order from them and immediately was contacted by the fraud department at my bank. So I cancelled the order minutes later. They only refunded the amount of one item on the order. When I emailed them to ask why they ignored the question and responded with an offer for a $5 voucher in return for continuing my order. I did some research and found their photos are stolen from other websites. The item they refused to refund me for is in fact a handmade item by an Etsy shop in Germany. I told them I knew this and because they could never fulfill that order I wanted my full refund. They responded with a claim that the item was out of stock. Still no refund after over a week.
Login to Me Too

jimbob2017
Contributor
Contributor

after buying a 1080p projector from this company and they sent me a magnifying glass i got onto pay pal and eventually they said send it back and we will give you a refund.

it is now quite obvious this is a scam after reading all the complaints.pay pal must be aware of this but i had to pay £9.50 to send it back,surely the idea of pay pal is the knowledge that if something happened like this we would be protected and not left out of pocket.but it seems the opposite is this case.

would there be the slightest chance that pay pal has something to do with these companies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimbob2017 

You do have buyer protection but its not a 100% coverall, the idea is that you read up on buyer protection and then risk assess your transactions accordingly.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.