Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

The fabric in mine is ok, considering the price I paid; <$40. I wasn't expecting haute couture. It's creased, which is easy to sort out.
Highlighted

I bought 2 blouses and only got one of very poor material and very tiny. There were supposed to be 2 tops at $16 or so each. I GOT ONE only. 😡😡😡
Highlighted
Contributor

I have also reported them to Paypal. Will never ever buy from these people again. Wish I had read these reviews before I purchased my item

Highlighted

I agree, Paypal should ban them from their site and not allow them to use them due to so many complaints and issues.  I bought $192 US dollars worth of clothes from them, it took over 6 weeks for delivery and came in 2 different shipments.  None of the clothes fit, they are all of poor quality, the arms and stitching unfortunately look like a child sewed them together.  I will not buy from this company again and I'm very worried I just lost a lot of money!!!!  I will never buy online again until researching a company first!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I was out $80. PayPal didn't reimburse after I submitted the dispute, then a claim! I received one of three items and it was halloween costume material, absolutely NOTHING like the photo!! Infuriating!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah Why??????? Paypal I just did this
Highlighted
Contributor

I 100% agree!! PayPal did not resolve my case with the company and I filed a claim. The company actually tells you that they will refund but their funds are frozen until you close the p as PayPal case. Stupidly I did. Never a refund!! Never heard from them again. PayPal did NOT reimburse. They were of no help to me. Frustrating to hear that Payal has had ALL of these disputes against this company. Wow PayPal.
Highlighted

Hi, I just bought an aquatic drone in that company, but I see that everyone speaks only of clothes, they already sent it to me, I already have the guide number, and already traveling to my country, I have doubt that they sent me because I bought a drone, I hope I don't get a piece of clothing. Cheers
Highlighted
New Community Member

Agree! Why does PayPal allow fraudulent sellers continue to do business on their platform???

Highlighted
Contributor

Xi' an Orderplus is a COMPLETE SCAM, I ordered 2 tops from them 2 months ago and have not received anything. PayPal  should not accept them. Or take some responsibility for the refund. I agree and am warning the public, DO NOT BUY from them!!