Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I recently placed an order with this company on April 8th, 2019, I have not received any of my merchandise.  I put in a claim to PayPal, and the company responded to me, and stated they can't get me anything but 5.00 back.  I have no idea what to do in regards to this.

Can someone please help me???

Highlighted

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Hello @knowingchrist21,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with that merchant. I would recommend escalating that dispute to a claim if you haven't already. That way PayPal takes over the conversation and starts to move the case to a decision. 

Best of luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I moved into the dispute claim.  I never received a response from the email provided for the seller on Paypal.  I noticed there are numerous disputes involving this seller that go back a ways, so why is Paypal not catching the fact that there is a problem with this seller and notifying us when we order from them?  I spent $178.12 and have received nothing, no emails, tracking, nothing.  I expect to get a full refund or I'll pursue this further.  There are too many incidents on here with this same issue and I think Paypal needs to investigate and refund us.  We use Paypal for this very reason.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have ordered this product three weeks ago and I have not received it. No tracking number or anything.
Highlighted
Contributor

You can claim part postage to help with return, I was able to claim £15 UKP towards £18.30 UKP cost of postage, But it still remains to be seen as to whether I ever receive my refund! & like you I cannot understand PayPal allowing this method of fraudulent selling to continue! It needs to be advertised widely in order to warn others!!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd....CMH Network Technology Co Ltd.

I ordered $60 worth of items from this company and, as the rest of you, I have not received an email, my items, tracking number, ANYTHING from them. Just why isn't Pay Pal flagging this company? I used this method of payment so it would be safe and secure!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd....CMH Network Technology Co Ltd.

There is s Facebook page about this company. Many have called PayPal and received refunds instantly. Call PayPal tell them is Orderplus. Tell them your understanding is you know they are aware of what this company is doing and have issued refunds. Final option is to call your bank or credit card and have the payment reversed.
Highlighted

SAme here....the company sent me an inferior product, when I asked to return i found it would cost $84 to send it back to China with tracking as they wanted, which was the only way there would be proof of return.  This for something I paid $29 for, but was probably worth less than 1/3 of that.  When I opened a dispute PayPal closed it for non-action on my part even though I was working with CMH's "Customer Service Department" and informed them of that.  The company demands you jump through so many hoops to make a return...and expensive ones at that....that it's easier to just give up and consider it a lesson learned, but it still ticks me off.😵

Highlighted

This is exactly what happened to me. PayPal closed my dispute today because I did not pay the cost of postage to return the item to China. It is so obvious now that the company deliberately sent an inferior product. In hindsight I now think I should have taken the 50% refund offered by the company rather than fight for justice...at least I would not be as much out of pocket as I am. PayPal should see this company for what they are and refuse payments to them...and save other innocent shoppers the grief of being ripped off!!
Highlighted
Contributor

They do know. Call PayPal by phone. Many have and were refunded