Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Call your bank or credit card company and state you never received the item. Ask them to reverse the payment.
Login to Me Too

Jojo137
Contributor
Contributor

I also was stung by this company. 2/13 I ordered 116.36 dollars worth of clothing and a little jewelry. I called the NEXT morning and canceled because I had inadvertently put in the wrong size. Also I thought I was going back home . I called and texted to no avail. I never received the merchandise and although I texted PayPal. I haven't heard from them either other then to tell me to contact the seller.....you just read the story there. lol and behold ! ,It's been on my statement the last 2 months that I have not received my obey back. And still no merchandise. Can ''tis be resolved ?

Login to Me Too

Kevinhaghi
Contributor
Contributor

If you buy PapPal enough, they will refund you the money.  They will put in a dispute for you and if the seller does not respond in 10 days (they didn't in my case), PayPal will refund you the money.  BUT PAYPAL STOP SELLING THIS COMPANY!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Shanika2325
I ORDERED FROM THEM ALMOST A MONTH AGO AND I HAVENT RECEIVED EMAIL SAYING ITS ON THE WAY OR NOTHING!! THATS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THEM!! I HOPE I DO RECEIVE THE PAID FOR ITEMS!!!
Login to Me Too

Jackie1256
Contributor
Contributor

I have been offered a refund from them and then to contact them on <removed> so a refund can then be given to me is this correct? Many thanks

Login to Me Too

sentonpride467
Contributor
Contributor

Cristina sorry for hijacking someone's thread but can you please check my Inbox? I've been reading that other Paypal member's Messages in the Message Center have been replied and yet mine aren't. I just want to appeal my lost case and I just want to talk to someone from Paypal. i already lost the item and the money (since Paypal sided with the buyer's chargeback) just need to talk to someone (I'm not asking to side with me, just read my messages that have been sent weeks ago).

Login to Me Too

Ugur21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i had the same problem with this company and paypal told me they can do nothing cause they haven't a lot of complaints about this company!!! As I can see many people get scam! I didn't receive a confirmation of my order so I checked on Google and it was a scam! I cancel asap my transaction and I SENT directly a message to paypal to cancel the order as well.. and they didn't! Only things that I received was automatically message! I try to contact the seller and of course even the email address is a failed. PayPal ask me to open a dispute but it's not possible they close the case and sent it to info score... what can I do? I can't reach them by phone.. I asked them to call me and results failed failed failed... I need your help please to avoid this f**** problem! Thanks
Login to Me Too

Jackie1256
Contributor
Contributor
I had come to an agreement with them for a partial refund after a couple of weeks with no refund in my bank I only asked pay pal to check why this then escalated to me having to return the goods at my own cost to recieve a full refund so after a few hours of unsuccessful dialogue between myself and PayPal I told them just to close the case was really left feeling totally let down by pay pal won’t be using this payment method again and told them this too
Login to Me Too

Barbt66
Why doesn't PayPal do something about this company? I've been duped had no email replies from them so I'd forwarded this issue on to paypal disputes as they reccomende and found out the dispute was closed by them? I'm confused?
Login to Me Too

Derpicide

I had to use google translate on my computer screen because I was shocked to see Chinese characters on my paypal pay in 4 list.  I bought a piece of jewelry from a site i've used in the past and the amount that the Xi'an is taking is the exact amount that the 4 payments is supposed to be. This is still pretty suspicious though and I'm probably going to question the jewelry company about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.