Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Ronda711
Contributor
Contributor
Oh man I got an open case against them right now, their website is offline now and I’m out $$$
Login to Me Too

Bevvieho
Contributor
Contributor
Was scammed big time by this so called company and PayPal have not been helpful, surely with the amount of complaints they should know they are dodgy!! Buyer protect is useless when it comes to scammers! Do not use ORDERPLUS to buy anything!!!
Login to Me Too

ming0773
New Community Member
Exactly the same 4 me
Login to Me Too

Kevinhaghi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I am sorry that you were only refunded half of your money.  I made a dispute through PayPal and I had the entire purchase price refunded.

Login to Me Too

MM888
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
The same thing -  ordered a robot vacuum from a video ad that shoed a very nice robot vacuum with a mobile app and free shipping.
was delivered after 3 weeks from Canada, the product was not even close to what advertized, but more than anything this a not working vacuum!! it never was designed to work just a to or prototype no app just literally a piece of plastic.
they offered 50% credit - why would I pay 50% for nothing that going to cost more money to dispose of?? after I declined the offer and requested a full refund they asked to ship it to China while shipped from Canada... at this point, there is no other option on PayPal resolution center beside closing the case or update tracking number.

Called CS, waited for about an hour on the line, the nice lady explained that they can not do much but can offer up to $30 credit towards shipping which is nice of PayPal but completely not fair why would I have to ship the product to china if came from Canada??? anyway after packing and preparing the shipping back found out that the cheapest option to ship it to china with the Tracking number is over $60 so I forced to call back, wait on the line and try to get the 50% credit offer. I don't understand why PayPal is not taking action to shut them down and insist that the return address will be in the same country??? this is an opening for more scam companies to get 50% for nothing!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ginak333

Exact same boat here.  Why should we have to pay to ship something back that they totally misrepresented?  This is totally false advertising.  Isn't false advertising illegal?  Why is PayPal allowing it and not standing by the protection policy?  Why are they allowing this company to scam their customers?  Is it the $$ they are making off this company?  I'm so totally disappointed with PayPal and their practices at this moment.  You are correct they are opening the gates for more and more scammers to join the forces.  PayPal watch out.  There is no reason the customer should have to pay for the seller's mistake.

Login to Me Too

Kanadiana
Contributor
Contributor
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AT PAYPAL...THEY SHOULD ARREST THESE PEOPLE AND SEND THEM TO JAIL!
Login to Me Too

Ronda711
Contributor
Contributor
Similar I ordered two items and received no confirmation. Opened a dispute and they told me one item is out of stock...they would reimburse 1/2 my money if I would cancel my open dispute.
Login to Me Too

yukihu
Contributor
Contributor
I was cheated in the same way. I am in the United States and PayPal is also an accomplice, Let this kind of company continue to cheat......
Login to Me Too

Flapslap
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I was scammed. The thing is that they also advertise on Instagram and use paypal (so I stupidly thought they were legit) why hasn’t PayPal stopped them using them to make payments?? And why isn’t PayPal helping their customers more??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.