Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Stefrich10
Contributor
Contributor

Well said. I assumed that the advertisement on Facebook would have been "approved" before allowing them to sell.

Login to Me Too

Dolfijntje
Contributor
Contributor

They do not only advertise on Facebook. You'll find their advertisements in Apps as well. 

Login to Me Too

Tymcode
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order Jan 8th through a Facebook ad and already the tracking number is bogus and all of the sites that sell the same product are 404's.  No way to contact them.

@PayPal_Cristina Can you please escalate this thread to your bosses?  Clearly any of these temporary shell companies set up to sell products using PayPal are scamming customers and making PayPal appear unsafe to use, and PayPal's policies for handling it aren't helping.  The web site names change so fast that they don't have time to build a bad reputation that users could use to protect themselves, but you guys have access to more data than we do.  

At some point a company has to develop enough of a bad reputation within PayPal for PayPal to blacklist them.  It would be easy with this company; the retail web sites are all temporary sites with unpronounceable or gobbledygook names but the account always says Orderplus -- any account matching these criteria should be blocked from doing business on PayPal.  In fact, any company whose web sites consistently go down after a few weeks should trigger a flag.

Login to Me Too

Bronco22
Contributor
Contributor
Do a little bit of research Paypal!! My order was through Facebook as "Cynthiaco". Look it up! Read the comments by the buyers! All are screaming SCAM! Cynthiaco is still up and running, looking legit.
Login to Me Too

Dolfijntje
Contributor
Contributor

And these websites are all hosted at GoDaddy. Do a Whois search (https://www.whois.com/) on the domainname and you'll always see the same Provider. So maybe we should all write to the registrar abuse contact email form the registrar/provider/hoting company (so not to the registrant email!) as well when another new scam website has been setup by them. 

Login to Me Too

Tymcode
Contributor
Contributor

I eventually got a profoundly banged-up package containing two items that are almost but not entirely unlike the ones I ordered.  Stuff I could have gotten for a quarter of the price elsewhere.  I have no recourse.

Login to Me Too

RonWootenJr

I too had an issue with this horrible company and submitted a dispute to Pay Pal.  Of course, it was denied.  It took months to receive an item and what came in the mail was horrible quality and not at all what I expected.  So frustrating.  This company presents itself as SHMH network or xccvi.com.  Please do not order from these theives.

Login to Me Too

Bronco22
Contributor
Contributor
Time for a Class Action suit, if you ask me. Otherwise PayPal, Facebook and the rest of them will never do anything about this.
Login to Me Too

Dolfijntje
Contributor
Contributor

They are abusing Shopify to set up their shops. I am communicating with Shopify at the moment as they are used as a portal to set up shop. 

At the moment they are advertising with a DeWalt and Makita Toolset, which normally costs a couple of hunderets of dollars, and they advertise for 89 USD. And sureley a lot of people will bite to order it fast as that is to believed a real great bargain.... and offcourse they will be scammed as well. 

I managed to get my money refunded from PayPal from my order on onesgos.com. I returned the scam item they send me, and got the costs for return refunded by PayPal as well. The only way you get this done is to send real good proof about the object that was advertised, and the object that was send. 

They set up several shops via different URL's, all linked to OrderPlus, and else to another LTD company. I hope that by notifying Shopify they can be limited, thrown out, to abuse Shopify. That being said, they surely will find some other way to continue scamming when the shopify option is closed for them. 

Login to Me Too

Dolfijntje
Contributor
Contributor

@RonWootenJr  You could try to see if you can take their domain/website down by reporting it to the abuse department of the hosting/registrar department. Do a whois lookup and you see that the domainname is regsitered with namsilo.com, located in Phoenix. They have a abuse form https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Abuse-Reporting-Procedures

It would always be better if more than one person could make a report when they also were scammed.

That way you might also get something done, or start an investigation for these scamming companies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.