Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

You can claim part postage to help with return, I was able to claim £15 UKP towards £18.30 UKP cost of postage, But it still remains to be seen as to whether I ever receive my refund! & like you I cannot understand PayPal allowing this method of fraudulent selling to continue! It needs to be advertised widely in order to warn others!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
Does no good to file a dispute. PayPal will deny you. If you allow fraudulent companies to continue to sell products on your site after you have been aware of the fraud, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. It’s time companies start showing some integrity.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
John. What is a moderator and how are you compensated for this role? I hardly believe you volunteer or do this for fun. Let’s start with some transparency. PayPal has been aware of this fraudulent seller for well over a year. It is evident in the number of people posting here and yet they denied my claim. They’ve denied others as well. If PayPal fails to remove a fraudulent seller then they have become complicit in the scam. If you’re an ambassador for PayPal and offer customers advice that will not come to fruition then you have become complicit as well.
Login to Me Too

Mesassee
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered $60 worth of items from this company and, as the rest of you, I have not received an email, my items, tracking number, ANYTHING from them. Just why isn't Pay Pal flagging this company? I used this method of payment so it would be safe and secure!!

Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
There is s Facebook page about this company. Many have called PayPal and received refunds instantly. Call PayPal tell them is Orderplus. Tell them your understanding is you know they are aware of what this company is doing and have issued refunds. Final option is to call your bank or credit card and have the payment reversed.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
I’m so curious about all of these personal accounts that respond to this community with “advice”; moderator, contributor, esteemed advisor. Notice they are the only ones who have anything positive to say about their experience with PayPal and this seller. PayPal is still denying claims and allowing this seller to defraud their customers. Being aware of fraud and allowing it makes PayPal as responsible as the scammer - and during these times of COVID?!? Customers need to feel safe using PayPal’s platform to buy products. PayPal can’t vet everyone but they sure as hell can remove sellers and assist their customers in getting their money back. PayPal gets paid every time this seller defrauds you. Returning customers money to them means they won’t get their cut from the seller. Simple as that.
Login to Me Too

SAme here....the company sent me an inferior product, when I asked to return i found it would cost $84 to send it back to China with tracking as they wanted, which was the only way there would be proof of return.  This for something I paid $29 for, but was probably worth less than 1/3 of that.  When I opened a dispute PayPal closed it for non-action on my part even though I was working with CMH's "Customer Service Department" and informed them of that.  The company demands you jump through so many hoops to make a return...and expensive ones at that....that it's easier to just give up and consider it a lesson learned, but it still ticks me off.😵

Login to Me Too

Hobo24
This is exactly what happened to me. PayPal closed my dispute today because I did not pay the cost of postage to return the item to China. It is so obvious now that the company deliberately sent an inferior product. In hindsight I now think I should have taken the 50% refund offered by the company rather than fight for justice...at least I would not be as much out of pocket as I am. PayPal should see this company for what they are and refuse payments to them...and save other innocent shoppers the grief of being ripped off!!
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
They do know. Call PayPal by phone. Many have and were refunded
Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
Same issue as everyone else on here with this company. I filed a dispute and PayPal said the charge was valid. PayPal is clearly aware that this company is fraudulent. I called customer service and all agents are gone. No one to even speak to. PayPal is the fraud because of their negligence. People will stop using them if they can’t trust them. Be aware they also own Venmo.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.