Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@haninja 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Lastly...............

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Blanchy9
New Community Member
100% the same as my situation
Login to Me Too

henwilv
Contributor
Contributor

At the beginning of this discussion someone has put up the procedure. It's well enough explained and it's not too tricky.
I followed this. My experience is here below. Read it and take note. ORDERPLUS and companies like it are expert at not paying and know all the tricks in the book and then some. I settled for a partial refund because sending the goods back is expensive and they are only going to say it's perfect and you won't get a red cent back. This way I lost only $12 instead of $58.
Open a dispute. Make sure it's for the correct reason. If the reason changes (say from non-delivery to poor quality or whatever) make sure you click the button that initiates the change. This will automatically escalate the case. Be careful to do this or you will have to phone in to Paypal to reopen the case and that will take at least an hour.
Whatever you do, if the seller agrees to pay a refund, ask for more, the worst that can happen is he says no. (If you and the seller agree to a refund, Paypal will likely decide in your favour later when you don't get paid.)
If you accept the offer and he agrees to pay a refund DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL THE MONEY IS PAID. They will tell you they can't pay into your account because it is blocked because the case is open. They are just trying to get you to close the case and if you do, you can kiss any refund goodbye forever. KEEP THE CASE OPEN. If necessary, let Paypal adjudicate.
If it goes against you it is worth phoning in to reopen the case to appeal the decision. This is what I did and I won.

Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Good advise. Carful on how you word the opening of your dispute. PayPal leads you to saying “did not receive the item as described”. In most that’s not the case. The truth is you did not receive what you ordered. Make sure that is clear! Make sure you say you didn’t receive the item you bought. If you submit your dispute using the wording offered by PayPal you have already gone in the wrong direction. Don’t be lead.
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Good reminder. Very important to use the correct wording. If you did not receive the exact item you purchased you never receive what you bought. Do no get lead to saying “item not as described”. Your dispute should be “item never received”.
Login to Me Too

henwilv
Contributor
Contributor

It is not correct to say Paypal doesn't help, it does, but you do need to be a bit savvy about doing it right. Study the procedure a bit before you do it.

At the beginning of this discussion someone has put up the procedure for opening a dispute. It's well enough explained and it's not too tricky. Also, google is your friend in this.
I followed this procedure. My experience is here below. Read it and take note. ORDERPLUS and companies like it are expert at not paying and know all the tricks in the book and then some. I settled for a partial refund because sending the goods back is expensive and they are only going to say it's perfect and you won't get a red cent back. This way I lost only $12 instead of $58.
Open a dispute. Make sure it's for the correct reason. If the reason changes (say from non-delivery to poor quality or whatever) make sure you click the button that initiates the change. This will automatically escalate the case. Be careful to do this or you will have to phone in to Paypal to reopen the case and that will take at least an hour.
Whatever you do, negotiate for a refund. They will probably make a small offer. if the seller agrees to pay a refund, ask for more, the worst that can happen is he says no. (If you and the seller agree to a refund with a $ sum, Paypal will likely decide in your favour later when you don't get paid.)
If you accept the offer and he agrees to pay a refund DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL THE MONEY IS PAID. They will tell you they can't pay into your account because it is blocked because the case is open. They are just trying to get you to close the case and if you do, you can kiss any refund goodbye forever. KEEP THE CASE OPEN. If necessary, let Paypal adjudicate.
If it goes against you (I didn't escalate it the right way) it is worth phoning in to reopen the case to appeal the decision, even if you will sit on the phone for an hour or more. This is what I did and I won.

Login to Me Too

alanbeasy
Contributor
Contributor

All you have said may be technically correct, but the point is that PayPal should be shutting down bad merchants like this.  it is pretty poor when it is a known tactic that the merchant tries to trick you to close the dispute... just so they can get out of paying.

buyers should not have to dodge all the "loop holes" for a fair decision. 

PayPal is supposed to be "protecting" buyers......  these cheating merchants know the game... they can look after themselves.

Login to Me Too

NettoLM99
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely agree with you! 

is not like paypal have not realize that this is a vendor that is repeatedly scamming buyers and they just play along giving unfair solution like send back their poor quality product when the shipping cost is higher then the original cost of the product.

Under what logic the buyer should pay (the shipping cost) for the "mistake" (which is obviously on purpose) of the vendor.

Login to Me Too

Angelachi12
Hi I ordered from this company effectually received order shoes very very poor quality could not get a hold of them email dosent exist opened dispute saying not as described very poor quality they went with this company I returned item by Royal Mail recorded as PayPal gave me return address this was weeks ago and they received them but have not refunded me can’t get this situation dealt with I’m very let down that PayPal are allowing this company to trade and also taking the side of this scam company !!!
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I don't consider you won really. you lost money! i presume you still had the rubbish wrong item they did send, therefore they made a sale after scamming you which is how they are making their living! PayPal not banning them is not helping! I refused the part refund offer & escalated the case asking If  able to return to the offer but I was wrong, once refused PayPal wont let you return to the offer in order to cut your losses as the prospect of losing the item & your postal cost trying for a refund is another worry! I received some good help from PayPal responders & learnt I could claim £15 towards return postage, my postage to China for phone was £18.30 therefore I have lost my initial $99.99+ £3.30 postage cost as I have received £15 towards it very quickly! am still at the mercy of the crooked company re the full refund which I am not very hopeful of receiving! I have photographed the returned phone showing unused perfect condition & excellent packaging but I fully expect them to refuse or just ignore the refund resulting in a very high loss which if PayPal had allowed  me to revert to the the part refund & kept the $30 rubbish phone they did send would have lessened my loss! ! Time will tell if a refund ever turns up!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.