Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, I was

I have had the same problem as most of the posters on here.

Item received was nothing like the item advertised, I paid around $36 for a rc excavator, when it arrived, it was more like a toy from the pound shop. I immediately contacted Orderplus and was told they would give me $15 refund if I sent the toy back to China. I refused and went through PayPal. I did receive a full refund unlike many on here.

So I have a cheap tatty toy and my money back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

<removed>      
10:36 AM
Why should I lose money as a result of a company continuously scamming customers? the company sell items they don't have & then I the customer has to pay for return of the wrong item! there is evidence on the internet that the company are scamming customers regularly & PayPal know this! why are you allowing this to continue? ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED  Transaction amount $99.99  Claim number: PP-D-52816218
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Alan we get all caught up because we know we were scammed the exact way you said. Don’t rely on using scammed in you complaint. Your storey should be I did not receive the goods I purchased period. Refer to your purchase and shipping documents. When they offer you a partial refund on the incorrectly shipped item repeat that you never received your item, the item ordered and what was therefore shipped in error and not your problem. Demand they ship what was ordered or provide a refund. If they wish the return or the incorrectly shipped item that is for them to pay return post on, but it’s a separate matter.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

yesterday i got an email that PP refused my claim because they had no evidence that i have sent back the product and i havent given a tracking number and the attached files. im really upset now because i have sent it back and eveything was attached and also the tracking number was given and they refunded me with the shipping costs. that is not my fault that the package is stucked there in China since 3weeks. what the actual f--k?
we have really enough now with my husband(he also has problems with PP) so we are turning to the Hungarian Authorities for supervising the cases.
Enough is enough. Our patience is over. We are not idiots,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Highlighted
Contributor

Shouldn't all of us boycott PayPal as they know it's all happening & are doing nothing about it? I have purchased 2 things from Ebay today via credit card So can manage without PayPal. they have let customers down!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Resolution with visa if you did not receive the goods or services as promised is instant. Unlike paypal. I will no longer use paypal. Not only did I not get the item I ordered as described it also does not work. My recommendation is we all report paypal and the vendor to your countries Better Business Bureau.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same happened to me.  What is going on here? Does PayPal have shares in this SCAM company?

Who is in charge of making "decisions" for PayPal resolution centre?

They seem to be just stuck on following "rules" rather than judging the merits of a claim.

If ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are ripping people off using "tactics" like sending an item worth a quarter of the value of the money paid.... and then offering a refund of half the money paid.....  and then PayPal goes and decides in favour of the the Merchant to refund ZERO, then PayPal makes it worse.

Nice work of you can get it!

Highlighted
Contributor

Please can veryone complete a cyber crime report with Hong Kong Police online against Orderplus. If enough of us flag their fraudulent activities, we can escalate this to the police. 

My crime reference number against this company is Ref#ERC2003141018045. Please use this number in your online references with the police so we can create a single case against this company. 

Also, make sure you include information about Paypal's endorsement of their fraudulent activities so Paypal can be investigated as an accomplice to the cyber crimes perpetuated on a global scale against the public by this company in Hong Kong 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: HELP! ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

At the beginning of this discussion someone has put up the procedure. It's well enough explained and it's not too tricky.
I followed this. My experience is here below. Read it and take note. ORDERPLUS and companies like it are expert at not paying and know all the tricks in the book and then some. I settled for a partial refund because sending the goods back is expensive and they are only going to say it's perfect and you won't get a red cent back. This way I lost only $12 instead of $58.
Open a dispute. Make sure it's for the correct reason. If the reason changes (say from non-delivery to poor quality or whatever) make sure you click the button that initiates the change. This will automatically escalate the case. Be careful to do this or you will have to phone in to Paypal to reopen the case and that will take at least an hour.
Whatever you do, if the seller agrees to pay a refund, ask for more, the worst that can happen is he says no. (If you and the seller agree to a refund, Paypal will likely decide in your favour later when you don't get paid.)
If you accept the offer and he agrees to pay a refund DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL THE MONEY IS PAID. They will tell you they can't pay into your account because it is blocked because the case is open. They are just trying to get you to close the case and if you do, you can kiss any refund goodbye forever. KEEP THE CASE OPEN. If necessary, let Paypal adjudicate.
If it goes against you it is worth phoning in to reopen the case to appeal the decision. This is what I did and I won.

Contributor

Re: HELP! ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

Good advise. Carful on how you word the opening of your dispute. PayPal leads you to saying “did not receive the item as described”. In most that’s not the case. The truth is you did not receive what you ordered. Make sure that is clear! Make sure you say you didn’t receive the item you bought. If you submit your dispute using the wording offered by PayPal you have already gone in the wrong direction. Don’t be lead.