Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

I expect you to receive a crap item & then you have to open a dispute, they will offer  a part refund & paypal accept this even though the company are scamming everyone! you will have to pay to return the crap item which again paypal accept!!  paypal know the company are scammers but letting it happen! a refund should be issued before return including the cost as you have lost money & probably eventually the item!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roadster605 

Like it or not paypal are doing exactly what they tell you that they will do.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for info, all that you say is correct, but the fact that the company are continually scamming customers which payPal are aware of in my mind makes a massive difference! it's always easy with hindsight but to a new customer with no knowledge of the company expecting honesty & integrity!! If a company has a track record of scamming customers & profiting from the use of recurring partial refunds & refusal to pay return postage then the fraudulent company should be sanctioned/punished as they are setting out to scam/rob customers from the start! PayPal are aware of the scam & are allowing it to continue! In my case they have refused to allow me to return to the option of partial refund in order to avoid the probable outcome of loss of inferior item my money + the added return postage!! Win Win for the scammers & paypal, I now make all my purchases via credit card! forget Paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roadster605 

Yes you are sensible to use a credit card with paypal as it certainly gives you an extra layer of protection HOWEVER there have been users on here that have said even card companies are telling them to return the goods first before they award of refund.

Also yes i agree paypal could ban the company and they often do BUT in China its easy to just set up in another name on the website and start over and by the time paypal bans them again they have already ripped off thousands of customers.

Personally I think Paypal should stop dealing with China altogether !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for comments, I am now buying everything with credit card and not using PayPal at all as i feel they have let customers down by allowing the company to continue using paypal! just have to remember to clear card before any interest charges!

Login to Me Too

NoEyes71
Contributor
Contributor

They seem to use the content from indigogo to build their fake websites. There was the 3-in-one vacuum-mop bot advertisement for 39 bucks that was using content from the narwal t10 bot. And now I also saw that fake website vorock.com that is also ran by the folks that run orderplus international limited. In fact the watch that is offered on vorock.com is from the Ciga Design project:  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ciga-design-z-series-mechanical-titanium-watch--4#/

They will send you a cheap knockoff worth about 5 bucks and you need to pay return costs close to 20 bucks in order to get your 40 bucks back. This is how they scam and PayPal is an accomplice since they are not taking down the payment options for this company that is clearly violating the rules in the PayPal seller agreement.

Login to Me Too

Klark64
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly! I experienced the same story.

How many people everyday are subject to this fraud? PayPal knows this, and it is making money with it.

Let's stop this.

Login to Me Too

Klark64
Contributor
Contributor

This is the original item that is sold as a fraud by Orderplus International, backed by PayPal:

PayPal backing this fraudolent company (Onesgos-Orderplus)PayPal backing this fraudolent company (Onesgos-Orderplus)PayPal backing this fraudolent company (Toltec-Orderplus)PayPal backing this fraudolent company (Toltec-Orderplus)

Login to Me Too

Kusamartist
New Community Member

I have been waiting for an order I placed about three weeks ago and am unable to find a way to contact them. Apparently many others are having this problem so I hope to have my PayPal payment reimbursed if I don't receive what I ordered by the end of next week. 

Login to Me Too

lonnekezwaan
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.