Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday i got an email that PP refused my claim because they had no evidence that i have sent back the product and i havent given a tracking number and the attached files. im really upset now because i have sent it back and eveything was attached and also the tracking number was given and they refunded me with the shipping costs. that is not my fault that the package is stucked there in China since 3weeks. what the actual f--k?
we have really enough now with my husband(he also has problems with PP) so we are turning to the Hungarian Authorities for supervising the cases.
Enough is enough. Our patience is over. We are not idiots,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor

Shouldn't all of us boycott PayPal as they know it's all happening & are doing nothing about it? I have purchased 2 things from Ebay today via credit card So can manage without PayPal. they have let customers down!!

Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Resolution with visa if you did not receive the goods or services as promised is instant. Unlike paypal. I will no longer use paypal. Not only did I not get the item I ordered as described it also does not work. My recommendation is we all report paypal and the vendor to your countries Better Business Bureau.
Login to Me Too

alanbeasy
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me.  What is going on here? Does PayPal have shares in this SCAM company?

Who is in charge of making "decisions" for PayPal resolution centre?

They seem to be just stuck on following "rules" rather than judging the merits of a claim.

If ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are ripping people off using "tactics" like sending an item worth a quarter of the value of the money paid.... and then offering a refund of half the money paid.....  and then PayPal goes and decides in favour of the the Merchant to refund ZERO, then PayPal makes it worse.

Nice work of you can get it!

Login to Me Too

MICHELLE1976
Contributor
Contributor

Please can veryone complete a cyber crime report with Hong Kong Police online against Orderplus. If enough of us flag their fraudulent activities, we can escalate this to the police. 

My crime reference number against this company is Ref#ERC2003141018045. Please use this number in your online references with the police so we can create a single case against this company. 

Also, make sure you include information about Paypal's endorsement of their fraudulent activities so Paypal can be investigated as an accomplice to the cyber crimes perpetuated on a global scale against the public by this company in Hong Kong 

Login to Me Too

BethandMike
New Community Member
I placed an order with an OrderPlus company called Keynacy on Sep 20th, my credit card was billed for $308.60 CAD through the PayPal platform. I have not received a tracking number 10 days later, and have not received any response to the 2 emails I have sent the company. It is a hotmail address for the only point of communication.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BethandMike 

Sounds like another Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great pictures and items at 'bargain' prices but tat.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mascibe1
New Community Member
I order from Orderplus International Limit Christmas gift for my grand babies n the FedEx information that they gave me is not valid . How can I get my money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mascibe1 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

intangibilism
New Community Member
legit company or slow delivery a sign.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.