Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like you right. However the link you provide doesn’t work. Do you have the correct one? So if I understand this correctly the seller can not accept returns from Canada?
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
I believe China the country does not accept returns. All the more reason for PayPal to have more checks and balances in place before allowing these vendors to do business. There is no way with the amount of complaints PayPal doesn’t know this.
Login to Me Too

Rebimicmac
Contributor
Contributor

Same misadventure, I ordered a self-cleaning cat toilet case for $ 59, and yesterday I received a small plastic case that should be worth a maximum of $ 5 ... what can I do.
I wrote and he offers to send it back but he warns me that it will be expensive, otherwise he returns $ 25 and we talk about it more ... they are thieves.

J

Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
I think were we all get lost hear is we assume it’s are problem that they shipped you the wrong product. You received an incorrect product. Let’s say you paid for and ordered a fridge from Costco and they shipped you a vacuum cleaner. These are two separate issues. First you didn’t get the fridge. So you didn’t receive the goods or services as promised. You therefore are entitled to a refund from either the vendor, PayPal or your bank. The incorrectly shipped item is the vendor problem. Not yours. If they want it back they can pay the shipping.
Login to Me Too

888J
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree BUT when you open a case with PayPal, the instructions are to get a full refund, you must return the goods at the address they give you, SHIPPING at your expense - the very fact you were sent the wrong thing and now the customer has to correct their intentional ***k up - why does PayPal continue to support their practices unless their is a kickback for someone. People have worked hard for their money only to be ripped off by these and many others, AND , no support from Payoal - their Resolution Centre is an absolute joke - I hope they all rot inHELL!
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve never received my order. I am still waiting for it. My order was for a 4K dash cam. My shipping document says 4K 360 dash cam....period. I did receive three cats and four dogs though. Never order that. How is that my responsibility? What bearing does shipping the three cats and four dogs have on whether I receive the dash cam I paid for? You are completely missing the point.
Login to Me Too

888J
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve said everything that all others have gone through and experienced! I think you have lost the plot! People should not have to pay for return shipping of the sellers stuff up, especially when instructions have been given by PayPal for returns to get their refund! There wouldn’t be a shipping return problem if the correct products were sent in the first place! What avenue does one take when PayPal has a crap resolution centre that does not resolve the initial problem of the wrong product sent, gives instructions of how you can get a refund, then at the last minute deny the claim - PayPal don’t even give a reason why they deny the claim! PayPal seems to be in cahoots with these organisations and so many people are not being refunded. It’s disgusting!
Login to Me Too

BigMick1
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem as most of the posters on here.

Item received was nothing like the item advertised, I paid around $36 for a rc excavator, when it arrived, it was more like a toy from the pound shop. I immediately contacted Orderplus and was told they would give me $15 refund if I sent the toy back to China. I refused and went through PayPal. I did receive a full refund unlike many on here.

So I have a cheap tatty toy and my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Roadster605
Contributor
Contributor
<removed>      
10:36 AM
Why should I lose money as a result of a company continuously scamming customers? the company sell items they don't have & then I the customer has to pay for return of the wrong item! there is evidence on the internet that the company are scamming customers regularly & PayPal know this! why are you allowing this to continue? ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED  Transaction amount $99.99  Claim number: PP-D-52816218
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Alan we get all caught up because we know we were scammed the exact way you said. Don’t rely on using scammed in you complaint. Your storey should be I did not receive the goods I purchased period. Refer to your purchase and shipping documents. When they offer you a partial refund on the incorrectly shipped item repeat that you never received your item, the item ordered and what was therefore shipped in error and not your problem. Demand they ship what was ordered or provide a refund. If they wish the return or the incorrectly shipped item that is for them to pay return post on, but it’s a separate matter.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.