Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Suzyholm72
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something from them but got nothing and tried to email them directly but their email address is fake. I raised a dispute via PayPal and then the company contacted me and said they apologised but could not continue with the order whilst the dispute was still open so to progress I had to mark as resolved. Stupidly I took their word for it not thinking that PayPal would allow scam artists and marked it as resolved. Guess what no order received still and now PayPal can’t help as dispute cannot be reopened or a new one raised. Which is ridiculous!! I’m disgusted to find that this is not the first time with this company. PayPal need to put a stop to this!
Login to Me Too

saksaa
Contributor
Contributor
I have been Scammed by this China company. The actual items come to be cheap toys while they advert such a nice gadget. Toys that cost ard usd10 is sold for abt usd50. What a **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Technically you did not receive the item you ordered. You received an incorrect item. Don’t base your dispute on not receiving an item as described. This is much different and they will possibly hang you on it. Stick to i’ve never received my item. If they claim they shipped you what you ordered ask them to prove it. If they make reference to the plastic piece of junk, offer to send back the item shipped in error back at their expense. Explain that you are waiting for them to send you the item as described, if they can’t send it ask for a refund. To anyone opening these disputes never go with item not as described especially if it’s considerable different.
Login to Me Too

RayInala
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had this advice before changing my reason for dispute. great advice. Even though I only received the one counterfeit item, Payapal has closed the case in favour of the seller saying I did not send item back. A staff told me that I would be able to enter the tracking number after she updated the dispute stage but this never happened and the case got closed. I have now reported the matter to our Ombudsman's office. Payapal is untrustworthy and will not protect your money. They protect their self interest and their profits only.

Login to Me Too

AstroMike
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like good advice BUT........ when the vendor refuses to play ball and PayPal appears, by default, to support them then there is little you can do.

I ordered a video doorbell, got a totally useless non-video one similar to those available in Pound Shops (for 1 UK pound). Vendor quoted their 'refunds policy' where the only option was for me to return the item at my expense and get a partial refund! No apology, no acceptance of  blame, just 'tough **bleep**, we **bleep** you and there is nothing you can do about it'!

This would be laughed out of court as fraudulent in the UK but PayPal seemed to think it was quite reasonable and seemed to take little or no notice of the proof of purchase, advertised item image, actual item sent image or the series of emails from the vendor!

After much debate PayPal agreed to me returning it by fully tracked shipping to China at my expense (at least 10 times more than the piece of crap I was returning was worth) and getting a full refund or me just taking the hit - not what I would call a FAIR or REASONABLE resolution but what can you do?

In the end, against my sense of justice, I found a fairly cheap way of shipping it back to China and salvaging some of my loss. It arrived and was signed for a few days ago but  ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED refused to acknowledge the fact.

Today I was contacted by PayPal to say that they could get no response from the vendor so would refund my purchase price.

All very good BUT.............. I'm still £12 out of pocket and have NO goods.

As others here have said, I used to think that if a firm sold via PayPal then they must be 'respectable' and that PayPal would protect me if anything went wrong. 

Well, I know better now. 

Login to Me Too

PaulSi
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry you've been scammed too, Mike. The scammers business model is based around PayPal's cr*p processes. It's very structured to allow for automation and is resourced by bots that provide AI without any 'I'. When you use the message centre the agents are obviously performance managed on the number of responses they provide and not on the quality of the response. I have a chain of messages to agents where I go full CAPS LOCK and ask them if they read the messages. Sure enough, the response comes back with: 'If you return your item we will review the seller's response ...useless. This plays into the scammer's hands. They make their money on the poor punters that give up in the process or who inadvertently miss the PayPal deadlines and get timed out.

PayPal has no interest in looking after its customers. As soon as I have a final determination I will be cancelling my account and taking to social media to shame this shabby company and its scammer friends.

Login to Me Too

Slowboatfrom
Contributor
Contributor

I sure wish we could rate merchandise and companys on Paypal the way you can on Amazon.   I have been suckered into several purchase now that are coming from China.   Pain in the **bleep**!!  I wouldnt buy anymore if it came for there but it can be hard to tell.   Then when it gets here its too expensive to send back!!  Has anyone bought and actually received merchandise from  ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED?     They billed e on Jan 12th but here on Jan28th I have yet to get a  package or even an email!  

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slowboatfrom 

Shipping from China take a few to several weeks. This merchant has been discussed before so a web search can pull up some stuff on them. Stick to stores you know are in the US for sure and who are reputable and know that deliver as described. You have 180 days from date of payment to dispute.

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute or Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Remember to a web search on merchant/site before buying. No info on the web? Best to keep it movin'. Anyone can set up a shop or buy a facebook ad. Buyer beware. Too good and nifty to be true, it usually is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20210329
What exactly is an esteemed advisor? How are you compensated by PayPal? If PayPal has been aware of fraud then they are negligent. Same company, same scam, yet they are still allowed to sell. There are hundreds of post online about this company. PayPal shares an ethical responsibility for allowing their customers to be deceived.
Login to Me Too

haninja
New Community Member

I followed an ad I had seen on Insta for an underwater diving case for cell phone, including software and purchase for $42.

After 3 weeks I received a crappy knock off Sports Cam. I tried contacting SHEFLASH by replying to their email only to get an "undelivered/address unknown" response. Same results when I send them an email using the "Contact US" link...

I opened a dispute with PayPal and got a quick response saying they are sorry and offer return for  $19 refund..... And they don't provide a shipping label..... They expect me to send it back to China on my dime and offer me less then 50% back for their own mistake!!!

It seems a lot of people have had issues with this company, doesn't PayPal realize it's encouraging scams and fraudulent activities?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.