Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
We too have started a Facebook page to compile a list of people scammed. Search Orderplus. The objective is to get enough people to file complaints and contemplate a class action lawsuit against PayPal. PayPal has known about this companies activities for months yet still allows them to do business.
Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
facbook group called scammed by orderplus and paypal. join in
Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

@Jim007 (Y) i already in the group,when i'll have time i will write down our 2 cases..

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
alrighty I didn't realize . thanks for joining. maybe together we can somehow stop this.
Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

@orsiak thanks! im in yeah.. we have 2 cases already.. one opened, one closed without any refund 😞

Login to Me Too

autosellers
Contributor
Contributor

I just sent a request on FB to join.

The selling marketplace platform is always responsible for items sold on their site. Therefore FB is ultimately responsible and they will eventually step in. They only need a little incentive. 

Login to Me Too

lgsbiz
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to join the group, my request is pending...

Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

my husband' case was closed yesterday, he havent took over the product that arrived, because neither the weight nor the form of the package was right,the Hungarian Post still havent posted back the product yet, but Paypal closed the case. wtf. we are angry now.

my husband will take over the item at the Post today then we will report the company as a fraud company even if paypal shi--- on this whole thing and the lot of complaints... not caring,always the same email coming back.. maybe they answered me to the first 2 emails and that was it.

my package was sent back to China,paypal transferred the 30 dollars to me but the package is stucked somewhere in China, but i think in China the guy wont take tha package, intentionally. this company and the attitude of paypal is outrageous. 😞

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@mira38 

The reason it’s stuck at China Customs is because China will not permit anything Made in China to be sent back to China unless it’s for ‘repairs’. Take a look at the restrictions from Canada a Post for things that can be sent to China.... probably even a paper clip won’t go through!

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGIntDestDetails-e.asptable=tblCountry&txtLetter=CN

i had similar problem but I had email from seller who told me that they’ve cancelled my order and didn’t say that they wanted the product back. So PayPal gave me a full refund.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

@MY-Canuck thank you for the message! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.