Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

corinne2453
Contributor
Contributor

They never answer me from order plus they are thieves and pay pal does not refund money what shall I do?

Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
Open a dispute. Tell them you have not received your order and the seller is not responding to emails.
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed. Ad pops up selling a 4k 360 degree IA wifi dash cam. Great deal at $49.90 usd. I order it. What arrived is a 1080P dash cam with no features at all. I requested a refund. Seller offered me 1/2 back. I think the seller is missing the point I don't need a 1080P dash cam and its not what I ordered. I want my order!!! Seller said I should take the money because its too expensive to ship to china. They shipped the wrong item and they want me to ship it back and pay for the shipping? So anyway we are going back and forth right now. I hope in the end Paypal steps in and helps. From what I read here it is doubtful. Its also very disappointing, I have always used paypal and have never hesitated to buy when paypal shows up as an option, it added credibility. No longer though.

Since I have nothing but time on my hands I've email the government in Canada and the USA. These misrepresentations or frauds are becoming a real problem. I've suggest the both our governments put together a "Fair Business Practices Act" when the seller and shipper is foreign. I've also recommended that any seller overseas has to deposit a minimum in trust to cover scams, I've proposed $1 million dollars. We need to protect our selves.

Login to Me Too

autosellers
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me an address at Los Angeles airport vicinity to ship back. Since is the wrong item sent, they need to provide return shipping. Anyway, if shipped back still receive no refund. The return place is a warehouse near LAX which is a shipping place for many China companies. 

Login to Me Too

autosellers
Contributor
Contributor

Jim007 I also purchased two of these 360 cams on FB from Gocadia and paid PP to Orderplus. Received 2 sheap dashcams worth 2 dollars each. They want me to sent back to an address near LAX to a guy Jimmy Li. I located the owners and run their profiles. They have assets in Arcadia and San Gabriel which are into our courts jurisdiction. Since this is an intentional fraud, I am confident the CA courts will award exemplary damages. Stay tuned

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I have came to this forum before.i ordered a wireless door bell with camera and 2 way communication received this old cheap door bell.contacted seller they wanted to refund 16$ of the $40.i said no. took it to PayPal and open a case. paypal wants me to send the item back with no return label to get a refund. after reading all these comments I am pretty sure this company someone works with paypal. there is no way so many people has the same issue with the same outcome. PayPal used to be really good with claims as long as they were legit. but this is not acceptable. I do believe they work together to scam people out of there money
Login to Me Too

IanScotson
Contributor
Contributor
I am now sort of releived to hear i am not alone in falling for this scam. So glad i didnt pay another 70gbp to send it back as with the sounds of it that money would have also been wasted. Shame on facebook for allowing these companies access to sell things this way and shame on Paypal for allowing these paents throigh when they obviously know about all the disputes coming in!!!
Login to Me Too

TK37
Contributor
Contributor

SCAMMERS, and Paypal couldn't care less. Their established model is:

- advertise something innovative and sought-after, cheaper than anyone else, using well-made Facebook ads

- numerous shell companies that all go back to ORDERPLUS on PayPal

- send you plastic junk

- when you complain, they offer 50% refund if you'll close the case or ask you to send it back with tracking, knowing that'll cost way too much in most cases.

I disputed it with PayPal, showing the original product ad, a photo of what they sent and links to heaps of evidence that it's an ongoing, worldwide scam. PayPal did nothing - telling me to ship the junk back to them. PayPal obviously don't care about their reputation either. I'm now trying my luck with my credit card provider as others have reported a full refund this way.

I'd previously thought buying through PayPal was a form of protection / sign of integrity. Maybe it once was but not anymore. Lessons learned:

- never buy anything worth more than a few $ from China unless it's a site you've found reliable before (eg dx.com who've been great for 10+ years)

- PayPal resolution centre is worthless

- if you've been scammed, try talking to your bank

- buy from a seller in your own country, assuming you live somewhere with decent consumer protection laws

- report any ad from OrderpPus as a Scam. It'll make you feel a bit better, but Facebook cares less than PayPal so it probably won't do much

Login to Me Too

iritove
Contributor
Contributor

don't forget to use shipping back paypal protection. I shipped back and paypal gave me both total refund and shipping cost refund. You only need to find a cheap tracked shipping method. for example in Italy I used "raccomandata internazionale" by poste italiane, 11 euro cost (paypal covers up to 30euro returning shipping). hope to be helpful.

ps: I don't understand why paypal let this person scamming people....

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed too and after seeing all other people I have decided I will do whatever I can to sort this out. please join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/153744912711033/ the more of us the better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.