Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

PayPal_Sriraj

Hi @Giuditta75

Welcome to PayPal Community forum!

You can dispute a payment via PayPal if you haven't received your order. You will find the steps to create a dispute from the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it's-different-fro...

I hope that helps.

Sriraj

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@Giuditta75 
There is an ongoing thread about this company.. Join over there.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ORDERPLUS-INTERNATIONAL-LIMITED/td-p/19...

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Kanadiana
Contributor
Contributor
DONT EVER TRUST ORDERPLUS LIMITED,ITS A 100% SCAM,THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTERS! I ORDERED A CLEANING ROBOT 40 EUROS,AND WHAT I GOT WAS A BIG SCAM...I GOT A ROUND PIECE OF PLASTIC THAT IS ONLY GOOD FOR GARBAGE! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SITES LIKE FACEBOOK,TAGGED ETC....I WILL ONLY BUY FROM EBAY OR AMAZON...I TRUST NOBODY ANYMORE...BE CAREFULL...ORDERPLUS ARE FRAUDISTS,SCAMMERS
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kanadiana wrote:
DONT EVER TRUST ORDERPLUS LIMITED,ITS A 100% SCAM,THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTERS! I ORDERED A CLEANING ROBOT 40 EUROS,AND WHAT I GOT WAS A BIG SCAM...I GOT A ROUND PIECE OF PLASTIC THAT IS ONLY GOOD FOR GARBAGE! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SITES LIKE FACEBOOK,TAGGED ETC....I WILL ONLY BUY FROM EBAY OR AMAZON...I TRUST NOBODY ANYMORE...BE CAREFULL...ORDERPLUS ARE FRAUDISTS,SCAMMERS

I agree, only buy from reputable sites and merchants you know that delivers as described. Random sellers/sites/ads...you don't know where they've been.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

elfoam
Contributor
Contributor

This is pretty much what happened recently to me, Facebook advertisement. The problem is they change company names every couple of days so the guys you reported will still be selling the product right now under a different name. Paypal are going to have to stop allowing payments to facebook advertisements if facebook aren't willing to control their site and they don't seem willing.

Login to Me Too

MartinGR
Contributor
Contributor

Same, here avoid ORDERPLUS LIMITED , have an open case will see how it goes. 24 pages of complains and Paypal Still discussing with this company, 

They should refuse them from accessing Paypal full stop. 

Login to Me Too

RayInala
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing as that they had affiliation with Paypal I trusted the company under their scam name Comelogic, which is one of the many scam names Orderplus uses. I bought three pants from them. Only one of the three items was sent and it is obviously and very certainly not the advertised item. Just a cheaply made replica. Dispute is in progress now. I just wish Paypal will cut off ties with this scam. What is really perplexing is the conflicting and contradictory emails they send out to avoid refunding money.

Login to Me Too

PaulSi
Contributor
Contributor

I can only agree. I ordered a mobile wireless printer from them and they sent through a child's ink stamp. I disputed straight away with them and then escalated to PayPal. It was a long and convoluted process and I am out of pocket for the shipping costs because of PayPal's opaque shipping refund processes. Whenever I contacted PayPal they never read the messages in the Message Centre and just sent the same replies back time and again. PayPal through its processes is supporting scammers like ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. 

Login to Me Too

BrandenH

They scammed me too. i ordered a large quality die-cast remote control excavator and dozer for 50 bucks. I received some single weird $5 plastic toy excavator with a disco ball on it...<removed>? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@BrandenH,

I recommend filing a Significantly Not as Described dispute on the transaction. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.