Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

They don’t tell you any of that until after you dispute. My product was shipped from Canada in the name of a different company. I was asked to return the product to China though. I’ve refused to do that. It what they say to wrestle money out of you. Good to know though. I’ll include this in my submission to regulators. Has anyone else notice product shipped from China is not paying duty. I’ve called customs and revenue. I’m wondering how many millions in duty has not been paid and if PayPal can be held responsible as well.
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly same. After refused 50% off. And asking me to return back. Return shipping address <removed> Any one get refund from PayPal yet

Highlighted
Contributor

I confirm it is a scam site, I ordered a portable printer and I received a plastic object. I opened request for refund, at the beginning orderplus offered half price laughing at the fact the shipping back would cost too much. I decided to sent it back (return shopping cost is covered by paypal and was already refunded) and yesterday paypal refunded me also what I paid for. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Total Scammers!

At first, they offered 50% refund then increased it by a few dolloars each time I said NO.

Basically, they were trying to negociate the amount that I would allow them to scam be for.

Plus they wanted me to "return the item" to China and provide a Tracking Number; but the item was shiiped from Toronto.

The Post Office informed me that it would cost $80 to mail it to Chine with a Tracking Number!!!

I contacted the PayPal Team and explained everything to them and now my Case and Fully Refund have been decided in my favour.

That's why I always use PayPal whenever possible for all my On-Line Purchases.

Thanks PayPal.

As for ODERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED...may you rot in Hello

Damn Auto Correct 😉

Contributor

NO REFUND ! SCAM SCAM SCAM! HOW CAN PAYPAL ALLOW THESE SCAMMERS TO KEEP STEALING INNOCENT PEOPLE? THEY SHOULD ARREST THESE **bleep** AND PUT THEM FOR A LIFETIME IN JAIL
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered a product from Orderplus (a mobile phone) for my husband in December. It arrived before Christmas. But not the product i ordered, a totally other phone, but okay, it worked. Trying to contact with the Seller, but the email address didnt work. Then i wrote to Paypal what we can do about solving this problem and opened a dispute on the site. The Seller firstly wanted to refund me with 50%, i said no, need the good item, then 60%, i said no, then escalated the dispute to a claim on the site. Sending the pictures of the wrong item, because i couldnt upload them, asked for Paypal for help, but the same email came back 3-4 times, and no one gave me the working links for days long. Then someone wrote the message is okay with the pictures i sent them. Now i sent back the product to China last week (it came from Belgium already) and trying to redeem my money of the return shipping costs and the full refund, which was 99,99 USD which is 32000 HUF. Sending back was 15100 HUF, that is a lot, half of the amount that the phone costs. Now im waiting for this problem hopefully solving for my favour, but im a bit hopeless after reading a lof ot bad complaints about this f.... company and Paypal's attutide to the problems. I really dont understand how can Paypal let to be contact with them because they are frauds! 😞 
I think we also learned the lesson, never ordering anything from China that costs more than a few dollars. 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Ho appena aperto un reclamo, ho acquistato un prodotto ma ne hanno mandato uno completamente diverso e scarsissimo valore. Ho acquistato perché mi fido di PayPal ma, se andasse male chiudo anche con loro.
Highlighted
Contributor

@Pierogagl 

English please.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Highlighted
Contributor

@Pierogagl  I had the same issue Orderplus tried to offer a 50% of refund but I refused because it's a scam supplier.

Paypal refunded me both all I paid for and shipping costs. Shipping costs for a traked shipping from Italy to China with poste italiane is about 10-15 euros depending on the weight

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you order on FB? Is it Gocadia?

They are Ukrainians scammers.