Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Kanadiana
Contributor
Contributor
THESE SCAMMERS DID THE SAME THING TO ME.. I ORDERED A WASHING ROBOT AND INSTEAD THEY SEND ME A ROUND PIECE OF PLASTIC THATS GOOD FOR NOTHING...ITS ONLY GOOD FOR GARBAGE! I OPENED A DISPUTE AND FINAL SETTLEMENT WAS TO SEND THAT FAKE THING TO THEM AND THEY WILL GIVE ME FULL REFUND! I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW THESE SCAMMERS HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME TO SEND THE ITEM BACK! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PAYPAL IS NOT INVESTIGATING THESE PEOPLE..THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND STOP THEM FROM SCAMMING MORE PEOPLE! PLEASE PAYPAL YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP! I CAN SEE NOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE GOT STOLEN BY THESE SCAMMERS! PLEASE HELP!
Login to Me Too

allenhalloween
Contributor
Contributor

I think PAYPAL and ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are partners. 

I think PAYPAL and ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are partners. at the end of the day ...   fifty - fifty

THEY STOLE ME 62,99 USD

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor
that's exactly what I said. there is no way we all have the same problem with same outcome. either paypal.is working with them or they have someone on the inside
Login to Me Too

allenhalloween
Contributor
Contributor

THEY GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, YESTERDAY. YUPI. I M LUCKY GUY.

Login to Me Too

allenhalloween
Contributor
Contributor

9 DEZ- i'm waiting for a long time. BUT FINALY .... NEVER AGAIN..BYE BYE 

Login to Me Too

Bevvieho
Contributor
Contributor
Did you send the item back to get the refund?
Login to Me Too

Strikeme
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through exact similar dilemma and I would stop using PayPal. Dealing with credit card and bank has much favorable outcome.
Login to Me Too

DANGER18
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a riding unicorn for a toddler. I received an inflatable POS. I have
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.