Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Hi there,

I am sorry that you were only refunded half of your money.  I made a dispute through PayPal and I had the entire purchase price refunded.

Highlighted
Contributor

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
The same thing -  ordered a robot vacuum from a video ad that shoed a very nice robot vacuum with a mobile app and free shipping.
was delivered after 3 weeks from Canada, the product was not even close to what advertized, but more than anything this a not working vacuum!! it never was designed to work just a to or prototype no app just literally a piece of plastic.
they offered 50% credit - why would I pay 50% for nothing that going to cost more money to dispose of?? after I declined the offer and requested a full refund they asked to ship it to China while shipped from Canada... at this point, there is no other option on PayPal resolution center beside closing the case or update tracking number.

Called CS, waited for about an hour on the line, the nice lady explained that they can not do much but can offer up to $30 credit towards shipping which is nice of PayPal but completely not fair why would I have to ship the product to china if came from Canada??? anyway after packing and preparing the shipping back found out that the cheapest option to ship it to china with the Tracking number is over $60 so I forced to call back, wait on the line and try to get the 50% credit offer. I don't understand why PayPal is not taking action to shut them down and insist that the return address will be in the same country??? this is an opening for more scam companies to get 50% for nothing!!!!

Highlighted

Exact same boat here.  Why should we have to pay to ship something back that they totally misrepresented?  This is totally false advertising.  Isn't false advertising illegal?  Why is PayPal allowing it and not standing by the protection policy?  Why are they allowing this company to scam their customers?  Is it the $$ they are making off this company?  I'm so totally disappointed with PayPal and their practices at this moment.  You are correct they are opening the gates for more and more scammers to join the forces.  PayPal watch out.  There is no reason the customer should have to pay for the seller's mistake.

Highlighted
Contributor

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AT PAYPAL...THEY SHOULD ARREST THESE PEOPLE AND SEND THEM TO JAIL!
Highlighted
Contributor

Similar I ordered two items and received no confirmation. Opened a dispute and they told me one item is out of stock...they would reimburse 1/2 my money if I would cancel my open dispute.
Highlighted
Contributor

I was cheated in the same way. I am in the United States and PayPal is also an accomplice, Let this kind of company continue to cheat......
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here! I was scammed. The thing is that they also advertise on Instagram and use paypal (so I stupidly thought they were legit) why hasn’t PayPal stopped them using them to make payments?? And why isn’t PayPal helping their customers more??
Contributor

THESE SCAMMERS DID THE SAME THING TO ME.. I ORDERED A WASHING ROBOT AND INSTEAD THEY SEND ME A ROUND PIECE OF PLASTIC THATS GOOD FOR NOTHING...ITS ONLY GOOD FOR GARBAGE! I OPENED A DISPUTE AND FINAL SETTLEMENT WAS TO SEND THAT FAKE THING TO THEM AND THEY WILL GIVE ME FULL REFUND! I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW THESE SCAMMERS HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME TO SEND THE ITEM BACK! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PAYPAL IS NOT INVESTIGATING THESE PEOPLE..THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND STOP THEM FROM SCAMMING MORE PEOPLE! PLEASE PAYPAL YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP! I CAN SEE NOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE GOT STOLEN BY THESE SCAMMERS! PLEASE HELP!
Highlighted
Contributor

I think PAYPAL and ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are partners. 

I think PAYPAL and ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL are partners. at the end of the day ...   fifty - fifty

THEY STOLE ME 62,99 USD

Highlighted
Contributor

that's exactly what I said. there is no way we all have the same problem with same outcome. either paypal.is working with them or they have someone on the inside