Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Klark64
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for sharing, if PayPal will not act positively, I'm determined to destroy their reputation in all possible places.

They have hundreds of claims in their name, but PayPal logo is still on these scammers websites!paypal onsgos.jpg

Login to Me Too

sandral73
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a robot cleaner from momomark order no:4655. It said other tracking number L0752850608CN. But when I click it on it says oops. This shop is unavailable do I get my money back

Login to Me Too

Klark64
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem for me! PayPal should be considered responsible of this large amount of frauds
Login to Me Too

Strikeme
Contributor
Contributor
There is the scam. If they do ship an item and you get it, it’s completely different and once you open PayPal dispute, they reached back. Said that ship cost for me would be too high and they will refund $15 ( out of $35) and keep the item. They can simply reship the correct item but I bet they cannot. If PayPal doesn’t help resolve these type of customer issue with logic, I think I will stick with my bank card / credit card directly as I can get better dispute outcome and stop using PayPal completely.
Login to Me Too

Angry_customer_
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I am really mad and disappointed at Paypal for siding with the scammers. Paypal should be responsible for eliminating scammers that are using their platform. Considering the number of reports that ORDERPLUS have, why would even Paypal let them be, worst, take their side?

Login to Me Too

martin0007
I ordered and paid for a 3in 1 robot cleaner which never arrived so I would like my payment to PayPal refunded to me please .
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor
@martin0007 Order will take 4 weeks to deliver and you'll get a piece of junk. Dispute item not received and seller will give fake Waybill which PayPal will accept as being delivered. Dispute again as item not as described. It'll be the same situation here. Dispute with your credit card right away.
Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Decore
Contributor
Contributor

If this does not make Paypal an untrustworthy institution for international trade, it's time for new players. Paypal is on the train.

Login to Me Too

Malfunction
Contributor
Contributor

I've ordered a Ciga Design watch from Vorock, which had an ad in Facebook.  The charge was billed to Orderplus International Limited.  The price was $39.  After I ordered this, I looked around and the price of this watch is generally $200 and up.  I tried contacting Vorock on their Facebook IM and the email address listed in this transaction. They haven't responded.  I have the sinking feeling that they aren't going to send anything at all.  How long should I wait before I start a dispute on this transaction?

I see that they've removed "Ciga Design" from their web page for the watch, and the listing for the watch isn't on their Facebook page any more. 

vorock.com 

Login to Me Too

Sovikos
Contributor
Contributor

I would open a case right away.  Mention you read online they are scamming people and you haven't received your item yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.