Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

mira38
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a product from Orderplus (a mobile phone) for my husband in December. It arrived before Christmas. But not the product i ordered, a totally other phone, but okay, it worked. Trying to contact with the Seller, but the email address didnt work. Then i wrote to Paypal what we can do about solving this problem and opened a dispute on the site. The Seller firstly wanted to refund me with 50%, i said no, need the good item, then 60%, i said no, then escalated the dispute to a claim on the site. Sending the pictures of the wrong item, because i couldnt upload them, asked for Paypal for help, but the same email came back 3-4 times, and no one gave me the working links for days long. Then someone wrote the message is okay with the pictures i sent them. Now i sent back the product to China last week (it came from Belgium already) and trying to redeem my money of the return shipping costs and the full refund, which was 99,99 USD which is 32000 HUF. Sending back was 15100 HUF, that is a lot, half of the amount that the phone costs. Now im waiting for this problem hopefully solving for my favour, but im a bit hopeless after reading a lof ot bad complaints about this f.... company and Paypal's attutide to the problems. I really dont understand how can Paypal let to be contact with them because they are frauds! 😞 
I think we also learned the lesson, never ordering anything from China that costs more than a few dollars. 😞

Login to Me Too

Pierogagl
Contributor
Contributor
Ho appena aperto un reclamo, ho acquistato un prodotto ma ne hanno mandato uno completamente diverso e scarsissimo valore. Ho acquistato perché mi fido di PayPal ma, se andasse male chiudo anche con loro.
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@Pierogagl 

English please.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

iritove
Contributor
Contributor

@Pierogagl  I had the same issue Orderplus tried to offer a 50% of refund but I refused because it's a scam supplier.

Paypal refunded me both all I paid for and shipping costs. Shipping costs for a traked shipping from Italy to China with poste italiane is about 10-15 euros depending on the weight

Login to Me Too

autosellers
Contributor
Contributor

Did you order on FB? Is it Gocadia?

They are Ukrainians scammers. 

Login to Me Too

888J
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of these sellers!

I too am out of pocket!

They sent the wrong goods, I haven't received a refund, I sent the wrong goods back as what Resolution Centre instructed me, and now they have denied my claim.  Orderplus are online thieves, I haven't got my goods, they have my money and I paid the shipping to send back the goods they mistakenly sent to me. The Resolution process is a waste of time and a total crock and the customers are being treated like dirt for an organisation who cannot honour their sale!!  

Pointless going through PayPal as they don't resolve anything! 

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@fcorbaglia @888J @Kanadiana @iritove Many names, many websites, many emails. Merchandise sent from China. PayPal account maybe held in Hong Kong as PayPal is not in China...but it all stems down to ONE registered company in Hong Kong. This was under onesgo.com and the company had to write their address down. But the way it was written would have been impossible for anyone to decipher if you haven't been to Hong Kong. It read as "sayhey trading (Hong Kong) go., <removed> ... Now anyone reading that would be confused. Thankfully I know what the address is and I tracked it down.. The official registered company for all of these other companies is Sayhey Trading (HK) Co. Ltd <removed> Kowloon Hong Kong, SAR. There is no phone number. I first filed a complaint with the Hong Kong Consumers Association but guess what, although they were right on in trying to help, they couldn't because transactions overseas were not part of their protocol especially when they see that the transaction PayPal have as having a Chinese name which contained the words Beijing. The HK Consumer Association replied that as it's a foreign transaction, it is outside their jurisdiction..even quoting the "One Country Two Systems" laws... These companies know exactly what they are going in delaying tactics as well as making it impossible for you to return your products. My letter from onesgos.com came from another email and they just said "case closed" with no indication that they want the product back. So that was in my favor and after sending screenshots of the emails, PayPal closed the case in my favor and gave me a full refund. I know it doesn't help some of you.. and considering these businesses know that even taking half of what you paid is still a bonus for them, I suggest the best course is to maybe file a Class Action against Facebook for allowing advertisements which clearly sold counterfeit and fake products, to write to your news media so that they might take up the cause and warn people not to buy anything that seems too good to be true on FB or IG. I report every ad I see now as scam. The more of you doing it, the better. Just FYI of what you think can be sent to China... Basically whatever is sent out can never be sent back to China! Especially when it is Made in China unless you state that it's for repair...don't send in an opaque box..!

Kudos appreciated..
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Do a chargeback on your credit or debit card.

Kudos appreciated..
Login to Me Too

Jimbob62
Contributor
Contributor
How is this done? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Kanadiana
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going through same problem with ORDERPLUS ...and now it seems that PayPal is going to give me a hard time to get my refund back! They told me to send that scam back to those scammers...I'M NOT READY TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS SCAM...PAYPAL SHOULD FIND THEM AND PUT THEM TO JAIL! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.