Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Dragon44
Contributor
Contributor

who else has been scammed by ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon44 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dragon44
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately i realise all that....now 😡
Login to Me Too

TylerDesmarais
Contributor
Contributor
I got burned by orderplus international. Ordered an item I thought was too good to be true turns out it was too good to be true they ended up sending me a completely different product. And paypal sided with them that they didn't need to pay me back or ship the actual item I ordered until I shipped their crap item they sent me back to China with fees out of my own pocket. They orderplus convinced me to drop the resolution case I had and I fell for it as well. In the end I was out $110.00 because after I agreed to drop the PayPal case on them. They then just started ignoring me and when they finally did reply they told me I didn't drop the case. I sent them the CLOSED CASE screenshot they said it was still open. PayPal sided with orderplus international and would not back me up unless I paid to ship the items back that the other company sent me... my arguement is why am I responsible to pay out of pocket for an item they shipped me wrong. The 2 items I received were worth maybe $20 in total definitely not the $109 Canadian I was made to pay to get the wrong product.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TylerDesmarais 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/ca/for-you/shop/refunded-returns

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

henwilv
Contributor
Contributor

Howzit Everyone
This concerns Orderplus International Limited - a lot of people have had problems with this Chinese company. I received goods which is of very poor quality, badly made, useless zipper, I complained and they offer a $27 refund. I had already opened a case due to late delivery. The question is, should I take the refund or fight for the whole amount? If I have to return the item to China it will cost quite a lot, not sure how much, that might be good money after bad. They will say it is ok and refuse to pay... What do you think, has anyone got experience of this with this company?? All advice/comment gratefully received.
Thanks
hh

Login to Me Too

Phungtran69
Contributor
Contributor
Can you help me to get a refund $59.05 from Orderplus International limitednation now please
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Join the club. There’s a thread on Orderplus International..

You need to file dispute.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

henwilv
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute. Make sure it's for the correct reason. If the reason changes (say from non-delivery to poor quality or whatever) make sure you click the button that initiates the change. This will automatically escalate the case.
Whatever you do, if the seller agrees to pay a refund, ask for more, the worst that can happen is he says no. (If you and the seller agree to a refund, Paypal will likely decide in your favour later when you don't get paid.)
If you accept the offer and he agrees to pay a refund DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL THE MONEY IS PAID. They will tell you they can't pay into your account because it is blocked because the case is open. They are just trying to get you to close the case and if you do you can kiss any refund goodbye forever. KEEP THE CASE OPEN. If necessary, let Paypal adjudicate.
If it goes against you it is worth phoning in to reopen the case. This is what I did and I won.

Login to Me Too

Giuditta75
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve ordered a leopard print dress from a site called “surgeloveshop” and i’ve payed the item to ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, i have not received any order confirmation email. I have sent several emails but have not received any reply, now I would like to open a dispute and have a refund. How can I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.