Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

jimbob2017
Contributor
Contributor

ordered a projector 1080p with photos showing the items but  was sent a magnifying glass instead so opened a case with paypal 

the company said they would refund $20 so i refused, then paypal said i can have a refund from them if i send it back at my expense of £9.50

its obvious its a scam but I still have to pay for returns, pay pal you have sunk in my opinion and will try and use something else in future 

i have since read the feedback on this company and there are loads of people being scammed and a couple of dubious good feedback

Login to Me Too

DavidCasey
New Community Member
I received the same after ordering the projector. After sending the item back, PayPal have now decided not to refund. Lost money, wrong item received and had to pay for wrong item received to send back. PayPal refuses to reopen case.
Login to Me Too

MixMaster_Eddie
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like they just keep changing their name and carrying on as before. They must be making a fortune selling non-existent goods and making their trading style very close to a real company by using the Network Technology co.ltd name and a similar address. All the companies they have set up all use the same fake e-mail. The current fake seller is SZ Network Technology Co. Ltd. An email address they used is still open and the name of the person replying just changes. The e-mail I used a couple of hours ago got a reply even though the one on the web site that has just been taken down is  emiliewczt at gmail.com and a reply is coming back from a Surrey Meredith. It is worth noting that all the sites that have closed down once they have fleeced as much money as is possible all have the email address of emiliewczt at gmail.com. Not very imaginative for a group of thieves who are pretty organised when setting up the scam

Login to Me Too

MixMaster_Eddie
Contributor
Contributor

Follow up to latest. The item I ordered was a high spec F2 phone (all singing and dancing phone with bells and whistles), what I got was an M9 phone with almost the same spec as the one I wanted to replace. Now I have 2 phones with the same spec but I admit the phone is OK and it would have cost about $100. I could recoup that amount by selling it on as a used M9. What I did claim for was the fact I paid a lot of Post and Packing money for an expedited delivery and it took 30 days from ordering for the parcel to get to the courier (hardly expedited). That claim was accepted by Paypal without query, but I had to wait 14 days for the seller to reply to an email from PayPal (they had no chance of that happening). I got my money back for that claim and I do have $100 worth of phone which I am using as a very expensive webcam as it has got great camera features, much better than most webcams. At least I got some money back

Login to Me Too

andyyan
Contributor
Contributor

They are scammers, they posted a paid advert on Facebook of product that are not theirs (Xebec: Collapsable Tri-Screen Laptop Workstation), using photos and videos from the real dealer website. After purchasing the product they send you a tracking number, which doesn't exist. It's a nightmare to claim refund from Paypal. It surprises to know that they are still allowed to use Paypal with so many complaints.

Login to Me Too

MMerkel
Contributor
Contributor

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

These people and their scams need to be stopped.

Login to Me Too

Stevensays
New Community Member

Yep,

I ordered from them 11/30/19, no confirmation email, no product, email listed is not valid, left message on Facebook page and no reply.

Login to Me Too

MixMaster_Eddie
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting replies, but just enough to make it look like they are really trying to help. These replies are just delaying tactics to placate PayPal for long enough for them to move on to a new scam using a new web site and name but still part of the Network Technology Co., Ltd banner. They must have made millions by now and giving refund forms out to be completed is the latest tactic. I filled one in and sent it back so that extends the PayPal deadline system to late January. I am just waiting to see the next obstacle they put in my way to extend the deadline further and giving them the time to scam a few hundred more customers into giving them their hard-earned money.

Login to Me Too

Dolfijntje
Contributor
Contributor

's not only Xi'an Aopeng Network Technology Co., Ltd. and Orderplus. They set up numerous of websites to run this scam. Onesgos.com is one of them as well. I also got scammed and opened a dispute about 10 minutes after receiving an item that did not match what i ordered at all. Unbelievable that PayPal is still offering their service to these kind of scammers.

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Many names, many websites, many emails. Merchandise sent from China. PayPal account maybe held in Hong Kong as PayPal is not in China...but it all stems down to ONE registered company in Hong Kong. This was under onesgo.com and the company had to write their address down. But the way it was written would have been impossible for anyone to decipher if you haven't been to Hong Kong. It read as "sayhey trading (Hong Kong) go., limited unit 17,9/f tower a new mandarin plaza no 14 science museum rd tst kl" ... Now anyone reading that would be confused. Thankfully I know what the address is and I tracked it down.. The official registered company for all of these other companies is <removed>. There is no phone number. I first filed a complaint with the Hong Kong Consumers Association but guess what, although they were right on in trying to help, they couldn't because transactions overseas were not part of their protocol especially when they see that the transaction PayPal have as having a Chinese name which contained the words Beijing. The HK Consumer Association replied that as it's a foreign transaction, it is outside their jurisdiction..even quoting the "One Country Two Systems" laws... These companies know exactly what they are going in delaying tactics as well as making it impossible for you to return your products. My letter from <removed> came from another email and they just said "case closed" with no indication that they want the product back. So that was in my favor and after sending screenshots of the emails, PayPal closed the case in my favor and gave me a full refund. I know it doesn't help some of you.. and considering these businesses know that even taking half of what you paid is still a bonus for them, I suggest the best course is to maybe file a Class Action against Facebook for allowing advertisements which clearly sold counterfeit and fake products, to write to your news media so that they might take up the cause and warn people not to buy anything that seems too good to be true on FB or IG. I report every ad I see now as scam. The more of you doing it, the better. Just FYI of what you think can be sent to China... Basically whatever is sent out can never be sent back to China! Especially when it is Made in China unless you state that it's for repair...don't send in an opaque box..! <A href="<removed>" Send by regular airmail. If there's tracking, do that. If not send by certified mail. Products coming out of China go in bulk so sellers get a bulk rate. We don't. And rely on the likes of UPS or FedEx.. Create your own waybill. Beat at their own game. Or maybe send it all to the Trade Department of your local Chinese Embassy. Hahaha. Good luck!

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.