Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Tjgitmoney
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened a claim against ORDERPLUS INTRNATIONAL LIMITED and the response to my dispute is that I can send the item back and get a refund. This is a ridiculous option as I was not the one that falsely advertised! It will cost me more to return the item than its worth! The item was ridiculously different than described and I should not be punished for that! There's no option on the claim to respond with anything other than the tracking information. But I disagree completely with this so I need an appeal option or something. I hold PayPal responsible for how this ends as it is PAYPAL who has not vetted a seller that they are linked with. I made the purchase because I trusted PAYPAL to cover it if it was bogus. I'm deleting my account if there is any resolution besides a full refund and return shipment paid. There are WAY too many money-sending options these days. But I've been loyal to Paypal, it's the only way I send/ receive money. Paypal should recognize this and do the ethical thing here.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tjgitmoney 

Paypal is a payment processor, it would be impossible for paypal to 'vet' the billions of merchants / companies and sellers that use their services.

Thats why they give you ''some'' buyer protection and the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
I was born but not yesterday. Maybe a class action law suit would reveal what PayPal knows and does. This seller has had the same complaint levied against them over 100 times. The seller advertises one thing and sends another. This is clearly not by mistake. The intent is clearly to wrestle you into accepting less. This is not an individual. This is a company. I’ve used my connections to ask government in both Canada and USA to create implement a fair business practices policy when items are made in a non NFTA country. I think it’s about time that foreign companies have to deposited let’s say $10,000 or $100,000 before they can ship to Canada to cover these issues.
Login to Me Too

Bren16
New Community Member

I ordered shoes and paid 69.00, they charged me but no confirmation email. I disputed, Paypal contacted them, they only had the name and email. After that they mailed something I didn't order and in a size larger. Emailed for return label 3 times. It's been over a month now and no response . Paypal is showing this as under review. It's been 3 months and I'm ticked off about this. A clear scam. I may close this account. I did report the seller to econsumer.gov as instructed by the BBB. 

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Company comes in many forms... <removed> etc but same main trading company.

Company comes with many names. Orderplus International is one. Onesgo is another. The main trading company is below. Found this out with some digging..

Make a formal complaint to the Hong Kong ConsumersAssociation below.

Sayhey Trading (HK) Co. Ltd

Unit 17, 9/FL, Tower A

New Mandarin Plaza

14 Science Museum Road

Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Hong Kong SAR

Write to HK Consumers Association to make your official complaint.

<removed>

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Jim007
Contributor
Contributor
They don’t tell you any of that until after you dispute. My product was shipped from Canada in the name of a different company. I was asked to return the product to China though. I’ve refused to do that. It what they say to wrestle money out of you. Good to know though. I’ll include this in my submission to regulators. Has anyone else notice product shipped from China is not paying duty. I’ve called customs and revenue. I’m wondering how many millions in duty has not been paid and if PayPal can be held responsible as well.
Login to Me Too

Angelaship
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same. After refused 50% off. And asking me to return back. Return shipping address <removed> Any one get refund from PayPal yet

Login to Me Too

iritove
Contributor
Contributor

I confirm it is a scam site, I ordered a portable printer and I received a plastic object. I opened request for refund, at the beginning orderplus offered half price laughing at the fact the shipping back would cost too much. I decided to sent it back (return shopping cost is covered by paypal and was already refunded) and yesterday paypal refunded me also what I paid for. 

Login to Me Too

Vancouver-Buyer
Contributor
Contributor

Total Scammers!

At first, they offered 50% refund then increased it by a few dolloars each time I said NO.

Basically, they were trying to negociate the amount that I would allow them to scam be for.

Plus they wanted me to "return the item" to China and provide a Tracking Number; but the item was shiiped from Toronto.

The Post Office informed me that it would cost $80 to mail it to Chine with a Tracking Number!!!

I contacted the PayPal Team and explained everything to them and now my Case and Fully Refund have been decided in my favour.

That's why I always use PayPal whenever possible for all my On-Line Purchases.

Thanks PayPal.

As for ODERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED...may you rot in Hello

Damn Auto Correct 😉

Login to Me Too

Kanadiana
Contributor
Contributor
NO REFUND ! SCAM SCAM SCAM! HOW CAN PAYPAL ALLOW THESE SCAMMERS TO KEEP STEALING INNOCENT PEOPLE? THEY SHOULD ARREST THESE **bleep** AND PUT THEM FOR A LIFETIME IN JAIL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.