Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

jimqjp
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal only check whether a track# was delivered or not, NOT who or where or the type of the package. You may want go to USPS office for a official letter saying that the track# is not to you. 

Chat on PayPal to submit the letter and ask to reopen the dispute. 

I my case, PayPal has returned my money. 

Login to Me Too

lyndonstocks
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer Beware. This company sent me goods which were frankly joke shop quality. I have tried to return but all correspondence bounces back. They are bogus DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM . To make matters worse they trade with PayPals help. Pay Pal have offered me no help and despute my claim. I have lost £60 plus to a company that cynically operates sending goods out that are very poor to satisfy orders made. They then, with PayPal’s help, frustrate the return process( non existent) in an attempt to keep your money..Criminal in my view. Shame on you.
Login to Me Too

Nikkodoan
Contributor
Contributor

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a scam company. I order 2 Princube with the price $59.98 USD
, they deliver 2 plastic cases. I can not believe. PayPal should do some thing to protect all people like me...

Login to Me Too

morrisonhotel
Contributor
Contributor

Orderplus International Limited,Sunniemode and Cuteposse are all the same.Really bad actors and scammers. we received half an order and only the cheapest items. So far out 65.00 on remaining items and they are not responsive. Total chinese scam and fraud. Sadly they continue to be funded through Paypal. Sad. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

CentreStage
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a Princube from Orderplus International.  When the RUBBER STAMP arrived, I realised I'd been scammed and instantly opened a complaint with PayPal.  Orderplus offered varying levels of refund, but on order to get a complete refund they are insisting on the stamp being returned to CHINA via tracked mail.  The return address on the package is in the UK <removed> so I don't see why it has to be returned via tracked mail to China at an exorbitant cost.  Given that I seem to be complaint no 400+ in the Paypal forum about this company I'm quite frankly shocked that nothing has been done about it.  Anyone got any ideas about how to take this further with Paypal?  Perhaps get the police involved as this is a widespread fraud? 

Login to Me Too

chas7712
Contributor
Contributor

Please ensure you follow up with this crowd. I ordered a princub and got a stamp. Requested a refund and got three different offers from the company for partial refund 

Went through Pay Pal channels told to return stamp with tracking no  to receive refund. Cost of postage for a lousy crap stamp back to China from Aust was an unbelievable $21.20 .

i put in a postage refund request which thankfully has been approved. Now just waiting for the tracking to confirm delivery to get the original cost back.

i really hope that the post refund amount is passed to the scamming seller .  That scamming company must be making a fortune out of unsuspecting buyers and laughing all the way to the bank. 

from Aust

Login to Me Too

JB0681
Contributor
Contributor

i cant believe i felt for this one. this is cheapest build toy I've ever seen, nothing like the picture they show.. total piece garbage. i'm contacting Paypal for refund.

Login to Me Too

Musty2
Contributor
Contributor
I have just been conned as well. Order plus sent product that is not fit for purpose and I opened dispute, PayPal is asking me to send the product to them with my money b4 I can be reimbursed. Why should I be out of pocket for reasons that is not my fault. PayPal is allowing this company to keep conning people with impunity. I am disappointed with PayPal. They said buy with confidence. I don't think so
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Company comes in many forms... onesgo.com etc but same main trading company. I bought cruddy vacuum cleaner from onesgo.com site. Wrote email and someone from forfairy.com replied. Did a search and found that they’re also Orderplus International Ltd.

Sayhey Trading (HK) Co. Ltd <removed>, Tower A New Mandarin Plaza <removed> Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon Hong Kong SAR   Write to HK Consumers Association to make your official complaint.

<removed>

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

ImmortalisHun
Contributor
Contributor

The whole company is cheating. I don't understand how it can work anyway. Everyone should be warned not to buy from them and the store should be banned as well! I'm sorry I had a relationship with them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.