Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

milesjeter
New Community Member

Have you read this

"The current email in Pay Pal for this company is not valid"

before reply??

Login to Me Too

CherBrooklyn59
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a figure , 11/4/19 from Batman movie and I have not received it. I paid $54.95. It was .... cylnj997. Did i get ripped off? I hope they get what they deserve! I'm very upset about this . They said, vip service @paypal
Login to Me Too

alanbeasy
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same thing happened to me. 

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED sent a different item than the one I ordered.

PayPal is encouraging this SCAM company to repeat the same SCAM over an over.

What is going on here indeed?

So many complaints and ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL keep doing it through  PAYPAL.

PayPal is supposed to be protecting the customer but they are complicit in this scam

You owe me money PayPal.....  and lots of other people.

When are you going to shut down this merchant.... or give customers back their money when the wrong item is sent.

It is just not good enough to make the customer return items when the cost of returning is more than the item refund.

Login to Me Too

ryancalgary
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting there are 35 pages of comments from people saying they are getting scammed by this seller, and yet Paypal stills sides with them. I put in a claim, was told the same as everyone else, that to get refund need to return with tracking number, which would cost double the original price of the purchase. An Paypal agent told me they agreed and would submit a request for shipping label from seller. Two days later my claim is closed by PayPal stating "No valid reason for this claim". After calling in and finally trying to find a way to speak an actual human to get expalanation, i was told its is being deemed buyers remorse now(?), and if i wanted to continue to pursue i needed to open a claim with my local police department and send a claim to the IC3 Federal Internet Crime and Complaint. So after being on my side they randomly sided with the seller and sent me off on a lost cause thru government processes. Paypal not only is supporting a known scammer but they sending their customers away to support it. Makes no sense. Terrible customer service. Very disappointing. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryancalgary 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ryancalgary
Contributor
Contributor
thanks for advice but hindsight is 20/20 as they say. in this case im not looking for preventative measures or ways to cover up the root problem which in my opinion falls on paypals blind eye to a very visible problem, and then terrible customer service to top it off.
Login to Me Too

RayInala
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is part of the scam. Its dispute process heavily in favor of the scam artists. The Paypal system is extremely flawed and thoroughly unfair. Staff will not do what they say they will do and the most likely outcome is that Paypal will rule in seller's favour. Report to your local ombudsman and to you bank. Paypal cannot be trusted to guarantee your purchases.

Login to Me Too

Louis79
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all. Only found this post now. Also sitting with the same problem from Orderplus. I did the whole PayPal resolve thing, but Paypal decided against me and in favor of Orderplus. I haven't received a package of any kind but they say they have proof of delivery. If i ask to see it I get the same response every time, that they closed the issue and stuff me basically. What is the next step ?
Login to Me Too

alanbeasy
Contributor
Contributor

After weeks and weeks of sending messages to PayPal, they have finally agreed to refund my money.

Just keep sending new messages to PayPal insisting, and asking them if they read their own community.com messages about this company.

Tell them that PayPal is facilitating the SCAM by insisting you return the rubbish item sent to you... because both the SCAMMER and PayPal know returning the item costs more than the rubbish you received.  At the very least PayPal should award you the difference between what you paid and the value of the item you received.

Tell them your next move is to report them to your country Consumer protection agency.... whatever it is.

Login to Me Too

Kevinhaghi
Contributor
Contributor

This is a 100% true statement. One of the PayPal Customer Service Reps. had the audacity to tell me that most people who post on here are just people who complain and a lot of positive reviews go unmentioned.  Some yes, more than complaints, yes.  AN ENTIRE THREAD ON ORDERPLUS WITH TONS OF THE SAME NEGATIVE RESPONSES AND NO POSITIVE RESPONSES?!?!?! PayPal is embarrassing themselves.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.